A Couple of Ideas for TW

Thank you for this game. I still love it after nearly 3 years of playing it.

A couple of ideas regarding Territory War (to date, one of my favorite additions since the game launched):

It would be cool if, after defense for your guild is set, there were a screen you could access that shows all the toons you have left for attack. This would be a cool feature for planning your offensive strategy, a reason to keep engaged in contributing to your team’s TW, and might lead to more investment of time in toons users didn’t think they needed, but now could use to fill voids left by what was used on defense.

It would also be cool if there could be a short window of time, maybe an hour before attack phase, where you could upgrade toons for the fight ahead. I know matchups are based on contributing guild power, and this might tilt the outcome in favor of one guild or the other, but wouldn’t it also incentivize people to upgrade toons, and ultimately take more interest in the game for this bit of time?

Just some thoughts. It’s great as is, too. I think the extra buffs are a fun change, especially if it means more “themed” Territory Wars in the future.