Logging in.

Ikey
48 posts Member
Anyone having serious issues logging on? I'm unable to load the game whilst connected to Wi-Fi. I've reinstalled the app, tried on multiple devices and tried on both my home and works Wi-Fi. I've contacted support, and they said I'm experiencing a bug and that it would be passed on. Umm.. yay.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Mine works fine...
  • I've been having the same issue since 11/1, I contacted EA Support and they verified that they are having server issues and gave no ETA on a resolution. Error message: Failed to sign in, please check your connection
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kluh32 wrote: »
    I've been having the same issue since 11/1, I contacted EA Support and they verified that they are having server issues and gave no ETA on a resolution. Error message: Failed to sign in, please check your connection

In this case, please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>