TW bonus character abilities are beyond broken

Mace solos a Treya team simply with his basic. Grevious bonus is more of an insult than anything else considering he doesn’t get anywhere near the outrageous game genie mode you have Mace. This is laughable. Dooku you better land shock and get a turn right quick or he’s useless too. You gave Mace complete game genie mode, and the DS extremely conditional useage. There was no balance. Just want to point that out.

Replies

• how is CUP doing?
  • There was no balance. Just want to point that out.

Is this really a surprise? :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Did you read the abilities? I dont think balance was implied anywhere.
  • Mace was considered absolute garbage in every area of the game before this so I think this little bonus is overall fine for his character.

As for Dark Side/Light Side balance... Traya is the definition of imbalance.

Giving Mace his abilities is indeed balanced because his lightsaber technique is the Vaapad technique (sic?) which was created for crushing Sith.

Nowhere else do you see evidence of the fact that Mace Windu is, in all truth, a 1 man Sith wrecking machine. I can only say: It's about time.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Mace was considered absolute garbage in every area of the game before this so I think this little bonus is overall fine for his character.

As for Dark Side/Light Side balance... Traya is the definition of imbalance.

Giving Mace his abilities is indeed balanced because his lightsaber technique is the Vaapad technique (sic?) which was created for crushing Sith.

Nowhere else do you see evidence of the fact that Mace Windu is, in all truth, a 1 man Sith wrecking machine. I can only say: It's about time.

Treya isolates. After REVAN, GMY zetas, and ****... I can’t read Treya complaints without cracking up.

Mace is literally game genie mode. The original post compares to the other special character bonuses being garbage when matched up. I don’t expect CUP to be a power ranger but I expect Dooku and grievous to be better. Mace just got everything like REVAN.
  • Funny, I fractured Mace and he didn't do anything after that.....
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Funny, I fractured Mace and he didn't do anything after that.....

People forget that shock and daze and stun aren’t fracture.
  • His protection boost is more annoying then his 18 octodecillion damage v sith
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Mace solos a Treya team simply with his basic. Grevious bonus is more of an insult than anything else considering he doesn’t get anywhere near the outrageous game genie mode you have Mace. This is laughable. Dooku you better land shock and get a turn right quick or he’s useless too. You gave Mace complete game genie mode, and the DS extremely conditional useage. There was no balance. Just want to point that out.

Balance was not intended. The intention was to have fun and celebrate an anniversary.

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Balance was not intended. The intention was to have fun and celebrate an anniversary.

Remember when people played games for fun?

Pepperidge farm remembers.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Funny, I fractured Mace and he didn't do anything after that.....

Because only **** put Mace on D. He’s a joke on D, on O he solos Treya teams
  • It's just for 1 month in 1 game mode. It's not the end of the world. Save traya squads for offense. Fracture mace with thrawn. Game over.
  • I assume they just had a dart board with abilities and buffs on it and took turns throwing for each character. It's only some harmless fun for a few TW, chillax