You know what's fun?

How you move our payouts for DST, but not your resets. Things that ended at 2am stil end at 2am, same for those at 5am. Why don't you move those like every thing else? Or, better yet, don't move our payouts.

Replies

• Yep, everything changes in game when your time zone changes.
  • You know what else is fun?

Banging your head on a wall, licking windows, talking to inanimate objects, telling people orange tastes like blue, and making pirate maps where X equals a trap, not the treasure. Oh and restarting STR 50 times to get the perfect score.
  • some things are great. like payout being one our earlier, but then the reset of the stores happens at 7am instead of 8.

There should be a way to change this at least once a month, but we all know it never will unless its an extreme case like moving to a completely different time zone
  • Don't worry DST will be voted away soon. It's starting in California.
  • Don't worry DST will be voted away soon. It's starting in California.

Except the California measure aims to permanently observe DST, which is silly. If you want to abolish DST, then go back to Standard Time and make that permanent.
  • As long as the clocks don't move I could care less, pick one and make it happen, I'm not a farmer from 1776, I don't need more daylight or night. Zero F's ya know
  • *couldn’t care less.
  • No DarjeloSalas, I could care less but I don't. I'm good where I'm at, but thank you for a grammatical lesson about which, I couldn't care less.
  • 3rd degree burn!!!

But wait... you give zero F’s, but could care less?

What’s that, like, -1 F’s given?
  • So... all the people who don't have a timezone change get their game hours moved too? Or people who was in the same payout now are split? You're not the center of the world bud
  • Riding in a one-horse open sleigh? :)

vophrhjlnxm9.png

Still don't get it? Still don't see it? Here... :smirk:

sntu9lgjbhpk.png

:smiley:;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • As long as the clocks don't move I could care less, pick one and make it happen, I'm not a farmer from 1776, I don't need more daylight or night. Zero F's ya know
    No DarjeloSalas, I could care less but I don't. I'm good where I'm at, but thank you for a grammatical lesson about which, I couldn't care less.

Then if the clocks did move, you would be unable to care less. Therefore you don't care at all if the clocks move. Is that really what you were going for?
  • I like how y'all trashed this and then CG said in the QoL update we'll have the ability to change our PO hour. So yeah...it did change after enough people complained and wanted a change. Don't forget to de-feather before you eat that crow. It's murder on the gums.