No Zetas!

No Zetas for 4 weeks in a row on fleet rewards! That’s 3 times a week and 1 refresh each time. So 6 chances a week for 4 weeks and nothing!! Ridiculously frustrating. 0/24 Anyone else???
They need to fix their stoopid algorithms!!!

Replies

• Options
    very similar to me.....only got 2 in the last weeks
  • Options
    I actually tracked these, my worst streak was no zetas from challenges in 5.5 weeks, that was long time ago, last month was second worst, then i got 2 zetas in entire month - RNG can be brutal sometimes.
  • Options
    I had some similar experiences until the 4th tier was added. Then I didnt go without zeta for a month. Usually at least one every challenge. Now its back to a few a month
  • Options
    1/16 for the last 4 challenge days...
  • Options
    I have to say, I don't think it would hurt to raise the drop rate on these. It's not going to break the game to give out a few extra zetas a week.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    I have to say, I don't think it would hurt to raise the drop rate on these. It's not going to break the game to give out a few extra zetas a week.

People are already complaining on the lack of omegas, when trying to upgrade zeta abilities.
    Giving out extra zeta mats would further aggravate that problem.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Just got 3 for first time in months. Just how it is.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I have tracked drops from a quite large number of challenges done. 40+% chance for 1 dropping and approximately 8% chance for 2 dropping.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I have tracked drops from a quite large number of challenges done. 40+% chance for 1 dropping and approximately 8% chance for 2 dropping.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

How many have you tracked? I think someone on reddit once did a fairly large data collection and estimated a 33% drop rate overall (and hence a ~10% chance of 2 dropping).
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    I think I've gotten like one iirc. Lol :joy: The tw gave me 3 though so that's good. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    I have had good zeta drops, omegas are more crunchy than zetas.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

How many have you tracked? I think someone on reddit once did a fairly large data collection and estimated a 33% drop rate overall (and hence a ~10% chance of 2 dropping).

I believe I saw that same study (33% drop rate overall for zeta materials and 25% drop rate for omegas) but that was before the new tier of the challenge was introduced. It was posted here on these forums.

I've tracked 170 challenges done on the currently highest tier. Recently another player posted his results from tracking 130 challenges done, with a 44% chance of a single dropping and 9% chance of 2 dropping — which is very similar to my results.
  • Options
    I have not had a zeta in my last 5 attemps of the fleet challenges. It is getting very frustrating. Did you guys turn off the spigit or change the farm ratio. Very disappointed.
  • Options
    Between last Sunday and Monday I got 6 zetas from the challenges. Definitely a lucky streak. Zero today but oh well.
  • Options
    I got 2 today, one from each attempt so I was happy. It's totally random and the sample set is so small that getting 0 shards from 2 attempts isn't uncommon, though I don't recall going a whole week without at least 1 shard.
  • Options
    Makes no **** sense to have gone through the paces to supposedly earn zeta mats through ship challenges, but receive absolutely none for weeks at a time!! Should be receiving no less than one per day that the challenges come around (Sun, Mon, Thur)! As it is now, it’s ****!!!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Makes no **** sense to have gone through the paces to supposedly earn zeta mats through ship challenges, but receive absolutely none for weeks at a time!! Should be receiving no less than one per day that the challenges come around (Sun, Mon, Thur)! As it is now, it’s ****.!!!

Well, at the highest tier, the total droprate is higher then 50%, hence rewarding slightly more than 1 per challenge day (2 challenges) on average.
  • Options
    It happens. I got 2 today. 0 on one sim and 2 on the next.
  • Options
    Yes 2 weeks now no Zetas for me either this sucks we r suppose to get at least 1 zeta for challenges the need to fix the bug
  • Options
    Please do not thread necro.
    Still not a he.