Original Trilogy Millennium Falcon

I had an idea....
dun dun dun....
Well, the title made it kinda obvious, but anyway.
I was thinking about which characters could be added and y mind drifted to something that I've thought about a few times, OT Falcon. I was gonna make up a kit for (actually I have started) but I was wondering what other people thought. It would have to be pretty powerful since it would need Raid Ha and OT Chewie.

Replies

• Options
    Should also require ROLO a là Empire Strikes Back.
  • Options
    No way, the unlock should be a poker game between young Han and young Lando, as the Force intended.
  • Options
    Legendary event requiring bounty hunter ships....
    was actually thinking a Death Star raid (got the idea from another thread) but yeah, that could work.
  • Options
    Only problem with doing a Death star Raid, is that there isn't yet enough capital ships to do one, Would need 2 or 3 more at least.
  • Options
    Only problem with doing a Death star Raid, is that there isn't yet enough capital ships to do one, Would need 2 or 3 more at least.

Oh. I hadn't thought of that.
  • Options
    Why? No capital ships were involved in the destruction of the first Death Star.
  • Options
    Yeah. But you need Capital ships to do fleet battles.
  • Options
    The Bounty Hunter scenario is actually plausible if we're expecting another Revan style panic farm scenario. And I'd be boned as Boba is the only ship I have at 7*
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    uggg honestly we don't need a THIRD falcon in game... I know I know "but han and chewy..." fine someday...but there are soooooooooooooooo many iconic ships in star wars..... maybe we could get a few of them beore a THIRD falcon
    :
    Half the ppl who want an OG falcon has nothing to do with lore they just want a ship with 2 pilots they will already have G12'd... espcially an OP one that will probably dominate the meta for the next 3 years (knowing ships)
  • Options
    Millenium Falcon
    LS, Attacker, Cargo Ship, Rebel, Scoundrel
    Pilots:
    Han, Chewie, Farmboy Luke

Great shot kid (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy twice. If the falcon is buffed, cannot be evaded. If the falcon is debuffed, apply all debuffs on it to target enemy.
    Don't get cocky (Special, 3): Remove all buffs and debuffs from the falcon. For each buff removed, gain 10% offense until the end of battle (stacking). For each debuff removed, gain +25% speed (stacking, max +100%).
    Punch it (Special, 3, Chewie): Falcon gains speed up, offense up and critical chance up for 3 turns, then gains 50% turn meter.
    What a piece of junk (Unique, Luke): Opponents cannot target the falcon until it has taken its first turn. Falcon has +50% tenacity and evasion when not buffed.
    Hear me baby, hold together (Unique, Han): At the end of each turn, if the falcon is buffed, it recovers 10% health and protection. At the end of each turn it isn't buffed, it gains 5% turn meter.
    Yahoo! (Reinforcement): Remove target lock from all allies and use the falcon's basic attack on target enemy.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Millenium Falcon
    LS, Attacker, Cargo Ship, Rebel, Scoundrel
    Pilots:
    Han, Chewie, Farmboy Luke

Great shot kid (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy twice. If the falcon is buffed, cannot be evaded. If the falcon is debuffed, apply all debuffs on it to target enemy.
    Don't get cocky (Special, 3): Remove all buffs and debuffs from the falcon. For each buff removed, gain 10% offense until the end of battle (stacking). For each debuff removed, gain +25% speed (stacking, max +100%).
    Punch it (Special, 3, Chewie): Falcon gains speed up, offense up and critical chance up for 3 turns, then gains 50% turn meter.
    What a piece of junk (Unique, Luke): Opponents cannot target the falcon until it has taken its first turn. Falcon has +50% tenacity and evasion when not buffed.
    Hear me baby, hold together (Unique, Han): At the end of each turn, if the falcon is buffed, it recovers 10% health and protection. At the end of each turn it isn't buffed, it gains 5% turn meter.
    Yahoo! (Reinforcement): Remove target lock from all allies and use the falcon's basic attack on target enemy.

It's a cool kit...but there are only 35 or so ships... It's too OP...

And to be fair to you...I would probably accept it the problem is...

as far as what the devs are going to release to encourage the $$$ your kit is probably NOT OP enough...

in the end OP OG falcon not what ships needs right now.

At this point I don't know if a major panic farm probably on ship node with XB and IG 2000 is what will kill ships for good....or make them millions of dollars reinvigorate the whales...kill everyone elses chance of being in the top 20...

From a gambling standpoint they probably don't have anything to lose by doing it... either they kill ships for good..or they make a fortune...and the way everyone posts around here ships is dead already....

(GOOD THING MOST PEOPLE DON'T POST) Heh heh :)

EDIT I actually don't care at this point...I would give up my ship rank and any hopes of the arena if they have to break ships and make enough money to just start putting out assault battles for ships and a RAID..
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Yeah. But you need Capital ships to do fleet battles.

You need cap ships to do CURRENT ship battles. They could make it where you just use your normal ships, however, I do think there is enough ships for a raid. I think that’s ships should be used in a phase of a new raid, that would be cool.

True. Or you know, they could just make it your capital ships don't get defeated (technically they don't) so you can just use them again.
  • Options
    Lets get the Falcon with Han, Chewy, Farm Luke and old ben