Help with chewie team

Will this be enough to get 7 Star chewie??? Gear 12 zeta boskk and boba, gear 11 dengar Cade bane and greedo??? If not what else can I do , please? Thank you!

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it should be enough. People have finished it with less.
  • Options
    that is way more than what I had, now you just have to have serious luck
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I will be running Zeta bossk lead, with boba, cad, greedo and dengar. All gear 12, but nothing post gear 12. I was worried about my team making it. Is there anywhere to test the effectiveness of this team?
  • Options
    Should I try to gear cad greedo and dengar to 12. That’s a lot of gear
  • Options
    Honestly I'd be trying to find someone better than Cad. Dengar is necessary to stop R2 smokescreen, greedo can do a lot of damage, boba and bossk are good. Cad? Eh. There's many better options out there, especially now that Embo and Aurra are both farmable.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G11 IG 88, G10 Dengar and G9 Greedo failed more than 200 times for me.
    Now I got Dengar to G12 and Greedo to G11. Hopefully that will do it. Otherwise I have Embo in my farming pipeline and if I get him to 7 stars before Chewie returns, Embo is also going to G12 and gets subbed in for IG88.
  • Stephenggallant
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I did it with G12 Boba (L), G9 Zam, G9 Greedo, G9 Dengar and G11 IG88. Tons of RNG involved. Basically my strategy was to get Zam busting detonators until hopefully I got enough TM to kill Chewie and then Han. After that it was easy. Tons of resets however. If r2 gets stealth off, or if Boba and/or Dengar get ability blocked then reset. You have to have Dengars AOE drop multiple detonators and then Zam clean up. It was a pain.
  • Options
    Honestly I'd be trying to find someone better than Cad. Dengar is necessary to stop R2 smokescreen, greedo can do a lot of damage, boba and bossk are good. Cad? Eh. There's many better options out there, especially now that Embo and Aurra are both farmable.

The only thing stopping me, is that I would need to either spend, or put off farming Old Republic, and I want to be ready for Revans second coming.
  • Options

The only thing stopping me, is that I would need to either spend, or put off farming Old Republic, and I want to be ready for Revans second coming.

No worries - I'm in the same boat. And plenty of people used Cad to get Chewie.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options

No worries - I'm in the same boat. And plenty of people used Cad to get Chewie.

I'm hoping all Gear 12 with a zeta Bossk lead will do the trick. Then Revan.
  • Options
    I will be running Zeta bossk lead, with boba, cad, greedo and dengar. All gear 12, but nothing post gear 12. I was worried about my team making it. Is there anywhere to test the effectiveness of this team?

That is plenty good enough. Might need Boba's zeta too though

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

That is plenty good enough. Might need Boba's zeta too though

I am coming up on my next zeta mat, 1 omega and 1 zeta. was wondering who to toss it at. lol