Making Mace Great again

What rework would you want to see to make Mace great, or even just viable? One catch, he can only get 1 zeta.

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I would love to see the Territory War buff for mace become his unique ability. Only thing that would need to be altered would be the +1000% (change to +100) damage against sith. That, mixed with his current abilities would be sufficient, and could even be a zeta (at least the expose part).
  • Mace has already been both reworked and tweaked, and he is still awful. If CG wanted him to be anything -but- awful, he would be by now.
  • Mace windu wasn't necessarily the best, but he was even more powerful than Yoda, as implied when they say "as powerful as master windu" (not Yoda for the comparison, he is next in "as wise as master Yoda"). Also windu beat sidious, which is something that yoda failed to do.
  • I agree. Buff MACE!!!!!!!
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    He's been in the game for too long and everybody has him because of his capital ship.
    There will never be a rework that makes him truly viable unless they release 3-4 new toons that somehow only synergise with him and you need to pay to get them.
    The problem is that after JKR it's hard to make a jedi rework that does not favor Revan synergy over anything else.

I'd say they best we'll get will be the occasional TW buff.
  • He should get a Rework that makes him at least usable, and to get around the Revan problem, give him a ton of Galactic Republic Synergy.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    He should get a Rework that makes him at least usable, and to get around the Revan problem, give him a ton of Galactic Republic Synergy.

Problem is he's a jedi, not who he synergies with, and that's the problem that all the poor, underused jedi we have have to face.

If he, or she is good on his/her own, then ppl will stuff him/her into jedi revan's team and to create lame situation and break the game, just like the little annoying goblin (GMY).

What I am thinking is, jedi revan must be changed, not now, just some days later, most of his skill should only work with OR or OR+jedi, by this his usefulness is limited, but we can hope we have more powerful and fun jedi in the future, the same reason why they nerf HK-47's leadership.
    Post edited by Phoenixeon on
  • Honestly, they should rework the old jedi, and Revan, and have him more like Darth Revan, with heavy Old Republic Synergy rather than Jedi Synergy
  • They need to give Mace a better leader and make his shatterpoint a bit better. Oh, and his special.