Padmé Amidala kit idea

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited February 2019
Padmé Amidala
Light Side, Galactic Republic, Support
Galactic Republic Support that assists allies from the shadows and punishes enemy assault by continuously stacking stats.

Aggressive Negotiations (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Dispel all buffs on them.

Diplomatic Solution (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
All enemies lose 25% Offence and 50% Critical Damage until the end of their next turn.
(Omega) All allies gain Protection Up (30%) for 2 turns, which can’t be Prevented or Dispelled.

Senator of the Galactic Republic (Leader)
Galactic Republic allies have +50% Max Health and +50% Max Protection.
(Zeta) Whenever a Galactic Republic ally takes damage they gain +25% Defence (stacking) for 2 turns.

End Their Suffering! (Unique)
Padmé has +50% Tenacity. Whenever another ally suffers a negative status effect, Padmé gains +15% Offence (Stacking) until the end of her next turn.
(Zeta) Whenever another ally suffers a negative status effect, if that ally is Galactic Republic, they also gain +15% Offence (stacking) until the end of their next turn. This effect is disabled if Padmé is defeated.

Undercover Agent (Unique)
Whenever Padmé suffers a Critical Hit, she gains Stealth for 2 turns. While under Stealth, Padmé can’t be Critically Hit, has +100% Counter Chance and she Assists whenever another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.
(Omega) Padme gains Stealth for 2 turns at the start of each encounter.

This kit was my reaction kit in another Padmé kit idea post. But that one ended up focusing on which kit people liked more (even started a poll). This place is for my rework itself, so that I can get some feedback on it and make chances. As always tell me your thoughts.
Would prefer her to be an event character (unlocks 5 star, please easier than Chewie event)
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Options
    No. Just no. Not your kit, that's great. Padme, no.
  • Options
    You forgot her "Handmaiden Decoy".
  • Options
    I always imagined that Padme would have a stun gun from the clone wars show. Where she would flip a switch to stun her enemies but not kill them but when she needed to she would flip it back to laser and aim kill.
    If you want to add to your aggressive negotiation something like
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs. If the target has more then 50% health inflict stun on the target, otherwise this attack deals 50% more damage.
  • Options
    Otherwise looks great. Really like the leadership.
  • Options
    I always imagined that Padme would have a stun gun from the clone wars show. Where she would flip a switch to stun her enemies but not kill them but when she needed to she would flip it back to laser and aim kill.
    If you want to add to your aggressive negotiation something like
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs. If the target has more then 50% health inflict stun on the target, otherwise this attack deals 50% more damage.

Wait. So let me get this straight. You have a kit that, thanks to the 2 unique ability's, has a basic that is used a lot and has the potential for massive amounts of damage (even possibly one shot characters), and you want to add a stun and increased damage to that? You are nuts man.
    Concidering how often she could be able to use her basic I've actually been wondering if dispelling all buffs is maybe a bit too much. Seeing as things like defence up, crit immunity and taunt will be useless against a team with her. I've been thinking about only letting her dispel Offensive Buffs. But her basic needs to remain simple either way. It is used way to often for complicated things.
  • Options
    Love how the kit portrays Padme's character so well. Wouldn't change a thing. Love this idea.
  • Options
    Love how the kit portrays Padme's character so well. Wouldn't change a thing. Love this idea.

tnx. Glad you liked it.