Mother talzin zeta explained?

2smooth
572 posts Member
edited November 2018
They threw a 88k NS team on my last GW it has zeta on talzin trying to figure out strategy to beat but don’t understand it. I hav 72k arena team with mods that put me top 100 arena. But everytime I defeat one it revives full health without a resurrection ability being used because I ability block talzin and Daka to prevent. I literally killed talzin 3 times in a row before her actual zeta ability is supposed to kick in where defeated toons r revived at half health after a basic. Need better understanding so I can defeat when I try again. I currently run EP Vader tarkin kilo and FTP. Alternative options on dark side include TFP at 12k and boba fett 13.5k power.

Replies

• Read zombies unique.

Kill daka three times, then kill talzin or asajj, then kill zombie last.
  • Asajj has less HP than Daka... Kill her twice (or her and anyone else who is low).

Then Daka/MT, rest
  • Ok thanks for help was pretty difficult had to but speed mods on boba and replace ftp. Then take out asaj first using execute to prevent revival. Then use same strategy making sure to have boba finish off so they can’t revive. Been a minute since I fought NS and they changed abilities I c.
  • Got my shards try again swgoh ready for next **** lol