Ebon Hawk confirmed?

Prev1
Ultra
11454 posts Moderator
edited November 2018
So I noticed something interesting right now

auopr91zjhkr.png

The ships have an Old Republic filter tag but no Old Republic ship. Every other filter tag (except neutral) has a ship. You don’t have tags in the filter bar on factions like Ewoks, Tuskens etc and on the characters you don’t have any tags like Cargo Ship. Only filter toons that has at least 1 toon in that category (except neutral)

This would explain why Carth Onasi was never included in the 5 core Old Republic toon needed for Revan, they are planning on monetizing the ship with a Carth Onasi pilot bundle.

They have obviously have plans for releasing the Ebon Hawk (filter is there but no ship) it’s a just matter of timing.

I think the character model is being worked on internally hence the tag. I don’t expect it to come anytime soon (MFalcon seems to be the one looming on the horizon) but Ebon Hawk and Carth aren’t too far behind. Maybe even sooner due to rescheduled Road Ahead and leaks

Replies

• That's been there for ages.

Could be the counter ships to the newer Sith ships. Hope it is for the Ebon Hawk though. Such a pretty ship. Not so much when Gizka were running round the place, probably pooping everywhere, but the rest of the time it is awesome. I think you are right, Carth will be coming with it.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Aren’t the tags are the same for both ships and characters?
    Edit: ok, checked. There are no Jawa, NS, ewoks tags for obvious reasons. So they differ. And this could be a catch
  • Hang in there, kids. I’m on my way.
  • I think that tag was added at the same time as bastila and bindo arrived
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    The answer to all "omg CharacterIWant confurmd!?!?" threads is "no."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• A welcome one, to be sure.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Super surprised carth wasn't one of the first characters added.
  • Whenever they add new tags it is because of a new character/ship that needs that tag is coming to the game. That’s fact.
  • Super surprised carth wasn't one of the first characters added.

He would have been better than Jolee, but I think they wanted Jolee for a another jedi tag that had good synergy with Jedi Revan.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Whenever they add new tags it is because of a new character/ship that needs that tag is coming to the game. That’s fact.

Unless changes happen, like with the neutral tag.
  • They may not have put him in yet because he won’t have any synergies with existing tags. He’ll obviously have old republic, but otherwise? He’s not a scoundrel, he’s a soldier. He’d be a pilot, but that doesn’t help the character himself be useful. The ones released thus far all have tags that at least make them potentially viable with other factions.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »

He would have been better than Jolee, but I think they wanted Jolee for a another jedi tag that had good synergy with Jedi Revan.

Perhaps, but I am waiting for Carth. I've been playing KOTOR and am half way through Tatooine, which I went to first. I haven't run into Jolee yet.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Jaconis wrote: »
    They may not have put him in yet because he won’t have any synergies with existing tags. He’ll obviously have old republic, but otherwise? He’s not a scoundrel, he’s a soldier. He’d be a pilot, but that doesn’t help the character himself be useful. The ones released thus far all have tags that at least make them potentially viable with other factions.

*cough* Visas *cough*

Perhaps, but I am waiting for Carth. I've been playing KOTOR and am half way through Tatooine, which I went to first. I haven't run into Jolee yet.

If you want to know where he is...
    He's on Kashyyyk
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I think that tag was added at the same time as bastila and bindo arrived
    I think so too it’s just that I only noticed that not all character tags are on ships filter and vice versa unless there is a unit for that tag except for neutral
    When Revan event returns I’m betting that’s when Ebon Hawk will drop
    mesa176750 wrote: »

He's on Kashyyyk

Thanks! He doesn't seem like he would be a vital character in KOTOR

He's on Kashyyyk

Oh he is. Well, not really. But without him the final planet is a bit tougher. Also, don't kill Juhani when you meet her, for same reason.

He's on Kashyyyk

Oh he is. Well, not really. But without him the final planet is a bit tougher. Also, don't kill Juhani when you meet her, for same reason.

She was on Taris, I kept her alive, she was helpful against the tusken raiders. I have been a good jedi knight in the making.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I think that tag was added at the same time as bastila and bindo arrived
    I think so too it’s just that I only noticed that not all character tags are on ships filter and vice versa unless there is a unit for that tag except for neutral
    When Revan event returns I’m betting that’s when Ebon Hawk will drop

I hope you are right! Most because I want Carth, hes our last chance for a real old republic team... They are useless :neutral:
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    They may not have put him in yet because he won’t have any synergies with existing tags. He’ll obviously have old republic, but otherwise? He’s not a scoundrel, he’s a soldier. He’d be a pilot, but that doesn’t help the character himself be useful. The ones released thus far all have tags that at least make them potentially viable with other factions.

*cough* Visas *cough*

no kidding

He's on Kashyyyk

Personal suggestion, try taking him with you to Mannan.
  • @Ultra I enjoy your posts and comments so much
  • @Ultra I enjoy your posts and comments so much

Plus Ultra!

14ftfkwge6lf.png
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

*cough* Visas *cough*

/cry

I bet the ship is coming, and I do hope we get 2 version of it, the Kotor 1 one and the Kotor 2 one... I need me some Aton Rand ;D
  • I'm honestly surprised that they haven't released this iconic ship yet, especially now that we have Carth and T3 as well as the full crew.
    "Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you... not condemn you."
    ―Jolee Bindo, to Revan
  • That's been there for ages.

Could be the counter ships to the newer Sith ships. .

What exactly are you countering there ?? Sith ships could be countered right now with a CUP capital ship and 3 Jedi Councilors

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Erelas wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised that they haven't released this iconic ship yet, especially now that we have Carth and T3 as well as the full crew.
    I think its definitely coming with Darth Revan or the next wave of Old Republic in March. They had 50 shards of Sith Bomber on the weekly store in November which has never been done before, and with the Millenium Falcon legendary, they have established that you might need 4 ships of a specific faction as a requirement. We'll find out in 30 days
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised that they haven't released this iconic ship yet, especially now that we have Carth and T3 as well as the full crew.
    I think its definitely coming with Darth Revan or the next wave of Old Republic in March. They had 50 shards of Sith Bomber on the weekly store in November which has never been done before, and with the Millenium Falcon legendary, they have established that you might need 4 ships of a specific faction as a requirement. We'll find out in 30 days

Glad I got sith fighter and bomber to 5*. I just hope they don't screw with us and make it require 5 and make me regret not paying the crystals for palpatine's shuttle.
    Ultra wrote: »

Glad I got sith fighter and bomber to 5*. I just hope they don't screw with us and make it require 5 and make me regret not paying the crystals for palpatine's shuttle.

If they are gonna do that, they will release another galactic chase without prior headsup
  • I’m just hoping the rest of these events are legendary.
    I say next palp shuttle will be cantina nodes.