Aurra sing Zeta

How much extra damage can one expect on a sith raid with and without her zeta (on p3)? Bonus question, how necessary are the omegas?

Replies

• The zeta on her attack gives 200% extra damage
  • The zeta only resets the cooldown. The 200% more damage is a natural part of the kit
  • Which zeta? Seems her leader zeta is pretty key to the team working. Also the zeta on her sniper shot is going to have a huge effect on her damage output. I think if you're aiming for the 10%+ that the video provides, you're going to need both.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Depends on how fast she is relative to toppled Traya. The faster Aurra is the more times you can use the special during the topple. If you have her too slow she only gets one turn during the topple, if you have her faster and faster you can get multiple turns during the topple and use the ability more. I think the special does like 4.5x more damage than her basic does so...

If you get two turns during the topple you could get a relative dmg output of 9 (with zeta)or dmg output of 5.5 (without zeta). 3 turns you get 13.5 (with zeta) vs 6.5 (without zeta). If Aurra is getting 3 turns per topple you'll be doing over twice as much damage per topple. Now you're going to be toppling her multiple times so the damage will add up real fast. Solid zeta imo.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Remember in that video boba was like doing 40k on his basic and they were Oneshotting the swords... The offense mods needed for that will take you longer than probably getting every zeta in the game... But yeah 5-6 percent with good mods... I'mworking on that team now but the ship table farms are just stoooopid expensive...
    To get to nest I have to farm bastilla cause Revan, You have to farm sith fighter cause you know it might be needed for something big down the road...and then Nest..going for nest would be awesome but missnig revan or possibly a sith capital ship down the road would be horrible.

But yeah Nest is amazing in that video
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    ... have to farm sith fighter cause you know it might be needed for something big down the road...

That ship is a good counter to your arch-enemy. Especially when paired with Vader who will make sure HT has a debuff at all times.

As for the team - Remember that Aurra lead gives +30% offense when stealthed - which in that team should be pretty much always. Yeah you need good mods but if you're at the point where you've zeta'd Boba and both of Aurra skills you've probably got decent offense mods to begin with.

Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/