Fleet drop rate

Maybe I've just gotten lucky or missed the memo. But my character shards and gear drops in the fleet missions seems to be incredibly better.

I've been farming nihiulus in the normal nodes and sion in the fleet nodes for quite some time and I'm 40 shards ahead on sion. The drop rate seems to be double. 50-60% of the time instead of 30%.

Anything to confirm or deny this? Anybody have the same findings?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like I have the opposite - more shards from hard nodes, less from fleet. So it's probably just good old RNG.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Other way round for me. Fleet is a horrible farming location for several reasons. It's got the limited hits and high energy cost of a normal hard node, but the crystal cost and slow refresh of cantina. Add in the seemingly poor drop rate and just hope you're not farming something that only comes from there. Or be prepared to spend an eternity farming (or a small fortune in crystals refreshing).
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Other way round for me. Fleet is a horrible farming location for several reasons. It's got the limited hits and high energy cost of a normal hard node, but the crystal cost and slow refresh of cantina. Add in the seemingly poor drop rate and just hope you're not farming something that only comes from there.

(looks at 10/100 Lando's Falcon, single tear streams down face)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Other way round for me. Fleet is a horrible farming location for several reasons. It's got the limited hits and high energy cost of a normal hard node, but the crystal cost and slow refresh of cantina. Add in the seemingly poor drop rate and just hope you're not farming something that only comes from there.

As someone who farmed Nest to 7*, and am currently farming the Sith Fighter, I know all too well the pain. At least with the Lando Falcon node you get Lando too.
  • Options

As someone who farmed Nest to 7*, and am currently farming the Sith Fighter, I know all too well the pain. At least with the Lando Falcon node you get Lando too.

True story. I nabbed the intro smuggler packs so Lando is nearly finished now, so I'll get a nice bunch of shardshop currency by the time I finish the ship. Silver linings, yo.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

True story. I nabbed the intro smuggler packs so Lando is nearly finished now, so I'll get a nice bunch of shardshop currency by the time I finish the ship. Silver linings, yo.

That's how I feel about stormtrooper shards while farming HoundsTooth haha.
  • Options

Too true Lolol. But it’s my fault I keep farming guns because I feel the drop rates are better.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe I've just gotten lucky or missed the memo. But my character shards and gear drops in the fleet missions seems to be incredibly better.

I've been farming nihiulus in the normal nodes and sion in the fleet nodes for quite some time and I'm 40 shards ahead on sion. The drop rate seems to be double. 50-60% of the time instead of 30%.

Anything to confirm or deny this? Anybody have the same findings?

I can confirm your drop rates have been awesome. :smirk: