Fleet Arena Help

Hi guys,
I recently unlocked fleets and would like some help on it. I am currently lvl 63.
I'm in a very young shard, currently ranked in the top #50 despite not running a great fleet. Here is a link to my available ships: https://swgoh.gg/p/954641994/ships/

I currently run Executrix 2*; Jedi Consular's Starfigther 1*, Imperial Tie Fighter 2*, Genossin Soldier Starfighter 1* and use as reinforcement Clone Sergant ARC 170 1*.

I unlocked the FOTF recently and am currently levelling that up so that I can replace either the Starfigther or ARC with it. I also unlocked Biggs but I don't have access to his ship yet.
Any advice on what I should focus on?

Replies

• U have a lot to focus on because u haven’t focused on thier pilots only the jedi team u have. My Biggs was 5* on lvl 60 g8 I used him light side. Ur jedis r not used in ships beside the 2 pheonix. U r so far behind don’t think u could make top 30 and it just unlocked which is ur best chance to catch players 5 lvls ahead before they figure out what they r doing. A good squad is target lock with Biggs and the multiple target lock ships available u need to work on those captains farming equipment everything and put more effort in if u want to move up doesn’t take much to get to G7. To be competitive u need a primary focus (squad) secondary focus mines was Phoenix. If u can use toons for multiple aspects it helps u better for example arena fleet unlocking other toons. My darkside toons where used in arena as well it will be hard for u to put arena lvl equipment on ur captains if u r putting on jedi u just have to make a choice which value more at this point and go from there. U can’t compete in fleet without using toons in ur arena that u use in fleet point blank.