Forest Moon

LeetoQui78
117 posts Member
edited November 2018
It wasn't that long ago that the developers of this game realised that not everybody can spend hours and hours on this game each and every day so they implemented the 'quality of life' updates that, for the best part, have had a positive impact. I would however suggest they continue to change more things within the game (opening bronzium pack in one button click...maybe) such as the needlesy difficult assualt battles that I have already beaten numerous times but the RNG for whatever reason has decided to not let me beat with my g12 and nicley modded squad after several attempts. Seriously? Why have a sim button for some of these battles now and not for all of them that you have previously beaten? It just doesn't make any sense. But then again that's this game all over.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    What tier are you talking about? You should be able to auto through the normal ones with G12 and the mythic reward beyond the first run is not really that great. I only bother with the mythic when I know that I can beat it consistently. Also, this one is pretty easy with the right team even below G12, I recommend EP lead with Thrawn and Tarkin.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    meh, simming everything isn't fun either.
    An argument could be made for a sim button if you can consistandly beat an event on auto because there's no difference between simming and auto-ing except for the time it consumes, but if you still lose every now and then the effort/reward argument comes into play.
  • Two omegas is pretty worth it IMO. EP lead, Vader, Thrawn, R2 and Tarkin beat it pretty easily for me. The last phase always takes forever but that's about it.
  • I tried BB8 as my fifth on all my runs (Tiers 1-3, no mythic yet), as my Empire/Sith isn't G12 and fully zeta'd yet, he made it significantly easier. Pop illuminated destiny at the start of the hard waves and you just hear screaming Ewoks for ten seconds as everyone spams specials, and then silence.
  • HK lead (g10), BB8, R2, (both g12) Chopper (g10), IG88 (g11).

Press auto, do something else, collect 2 omegas.