Nightsister Acolyte worthless after the „rework“? Kenobi rework? All for the Revan-„class“?

jedibaer71
575 posts Member
edited November 2018
Acolyte cannot break the „Jedi-foresight“ any more. She cannot help to revive another sister.
Her „double damage“ is too weak, to destroy Kenobi two times (with Revan).
In the sith raid phase 4 Talia is more usefull.

For me she is worthless now and it‘s a pity, that i was focused on her. All the gear for nothing and i have a weak Initiate and a weak Spirit.

On the one hand there are rumors to rework General Kenobi, on the other hand good teams are „downgraded“ by bad reworks.
Sorry, but i know 20/30 characters, who really need a rework and their kit is the same as i unlocked them.
The strong Kenobi, who is very hard to kill should become much stronger?

Seems that all has the intention to save the leading position of Revan for a long time.

I have no problems, that player, who payed for this character have advantage. But if i need 3/4 fights with my good Nightsister-team to win once, my understanding is limited. When I have to refresh TWICE in the arena, to reach my rank, when I earlier needed no refresh, i feel like i‘m part of a second harvest...

thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    well, my thoughts and lot of others thoughts is that they should keep it double-tap, and just have "any on-hit effects applies once" so that way she'll gain TM or whatever only on the first turn.
    obviously, that change of double-damage in one tap is overall a nerf, but not a big one.
    anyway, i thought that Aco isnt even part of how to beat revan with NS. heard that zarris or nest are the better option for zzAV, Talzin, Daka, Zomb team. and if you are using Talzin L with Aco+zomb, every time aco hit she call someone from the dead to hit, so actually shes not that bad there.
    and its weird to whine about Aco getting nerfed and not being able to beat revan easily, after Aco broke so many things and comps with her Aco+Zomb stuff. i can use Aco+Zomb cheese in TW against CLS, JTR, Bast, FO, BH, Phoenix... pretty much anything besides Sith or big AoE. isnt this already 2 much ?
    they nerfed her, but i wouldnt mind if they nerf her more.
  • Options
    I think you are spot on. They negated a lot of gear now on worthless toons. I am lucky i never invested in nightsisters.

Even moreso Traya now worthless. They ruined 5s for the sake of HSR and now HSR is pretty worthless except for gear.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    I think you are spot on. They negated a lot of gear now on worthless toons. I am lucky i never invested in nightsisters.

Even moreso Traya now worthless. They ruined 5s for the sake of HSR and now HSR is pretty worthless except for gear.

you're lucky you've never invested in NS and traya is worthless? well, okay.
    Also, ruined 5s? I dislike the clones helmets just as much as the next guy, but how did they ruin 5s? Imo he was never that good to begin with and i can't recall any gamechanging nerf/rework on him.
  • Options
    Boov wrote: »

Also, ruined 5s? I dislike the clones helmets just as much as the next guy, but how did they ruin 5s? Imo he was never that good to begin with and i can't recall any gamechanging nerf/rework on him.

They took a part of his kit

Removed it because he was too strong at stand alone. HSR PART 3

Then no more relevance anywhere in the game.

No zeta return. No gear return. Nothing.
  • Options
    As far as traya..

Everyone will be running revan in 6 months when he comes back around. Traya team with all zetas loses on auto to a 2 zeta revan team. Traya team requires a 310 plus speed thrawn and a 300 plus speed sion to have a chance of beating revan on D.

EVEN in TW traya is a liability on D. AUTOMATICALLY defeated by a revan team. The best traya now is for wiping FO squads.

We havent even seen the kenobi rework. It is only going to get worse.

For you good times. NS better than traya on D IN TW
  • Options
    Boov wrote: »

They took a part of his kit

Removed it because he was too strong at stand alone. HSR PART 3

Then no more relevance anywhere in the game.

No zeta return. No gear return. Nothing.

Can you provide a source for that? Didn't think they adjusted his kit, just stopped an exploitable mechanic between his abilities and bonds of weakness in STR.
  • Options
    Guys the jedi haven't been meta for months maybe more than a year actually. Then they get GMY a rework and he is being used for a month as a leader. Then you get Bastila and Yodas leadership is useless, a month later and Bastila is falling out of favor ( Was ranked in the top 10 for a week and now cant even get below 20). Dont get me wrong, i loved yodas rework other than the fact he still hasn't gotten a unique move and the fact that his leadership needed a zeta and lasted for only a month. Also, Sith Trooper can gain equal amounts of protection and has a lot better synergy than has Kenobi with any jedi team. So, yes i believe a slight Kenobi rework can get a great character back to being great and not worse than a simple character as Sith Trooper is.