How most your arena battles end

Bouu
109 posts Member
edited November 2018
I find it strange that most my battles in arena end with 4/5 left on one side or the other. I either crush or get crushed. Rarely do I have a long close battle where we whittle each other down and it gets to be 1 on 1. So my question is do your battles end the same way or do you fight tight battles to the bitter end every time.

How most your arena battles end 87 votes

Most battles end with 4 or 5 toons standing on the winning side
78%
KameleonicZtyleStarSonEikasCurryNikoms565SaralebPhernEventineElessedilCCyrilSTeagueMetasly6The6Bull6Bulldog1205DavieJGTrey 66No_TryJasFonzjhbuchholzMiniredMojo_1 68 votes
Most battles end in a tight 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 situation
1%
Ct214476 1 vote
Split, some end in blowouts and half are close
18%
Zombie961UgnaughtDianazillaZCD_9915DarthMufasa4DarthPadraigNocturnal_GlowTrojanSHAD0W4576BobaFetaCheeseBul_KnatersMoorebidJarvindPerksTheBatmanBronnie 16 votes
Other
2%
HK666Olddumper 2 votes
Post edited by Bouu on

Replies

• Most battles end with 4 or 5 toons standing on the winning side
    Most battles end with 4 or 5 toons standing on the winning side would be the most popular. because
    the players know how to win fights and crush. usually if it goes down to 1 v 1 its because the team your fighting is crazy good, or you mucked up.
    Most battles end with 4 or 5 toons standing on the winning side would be the most popular. because
    the players know how to win fights and crush. usually if it goes down to 1 v 1 its because the team your fighting is crazy good, or you mucked up.

This.

Maybe if Id just hit auto, it would be different. But for those teams thag I know the rota, its a clear win. For teams that just outburst me, I usually cant even move.
    Krjstoff wrote: »

This.

What he said. lol ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
    Another reason is because of a domino effect. For example once I take out the opponents DN or Traya, they no longer have those toons to take out anyone on my team. Not to mention most teams have some type of regen capability. So while you're knocking them down one by one you're also getting health back and becoming harder and harder to take down. Making come backs or tight fights rare.
  • Split, some end in blowouts and half are close
    If they are even split (which is what I picked with out thinking about it) then you probably bad at choosing who to fight. When you choose correctly, you win. But when you choose poorly, you get pulverized
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Most battles end with 4 or 5 toons standing on the winning side
    So Ik who my team counters and I crush them. However every 1/20 fights I lose, bad RNG happens but I was wondering is it just bad RNG if ik who to fight, I’m evenly matched and when I lose it’s still 4/5 toons standing on the opposing side
  • Split, some end in blowouts and half are close
    It depends on what kind of team I'm fighting. I still run the OG nightmare lineup, and I always stomp Nightsisters unless they have a ridiculously fast Talzin. I can beat most Bastila teams without losing anyone if I take out GMY fast, but if I can't then I usually get crushed. Rebels almost always comes down to a CLS and Sion 1v1 that Sion usually wins. Mirror matches are completely up to RNG, I can get absolutely crushed then fight the exact same team ten minutes later and crush them in less than a minute. The Trayas and Revans hang out in the top 50, and I'm still fighting to stay in the 100-200 range, so I haven't encountered too many of them yet.
    Usually, 4 or 5 are alive. But when the battle is really tough and tight, it becomes 2vs2 or 3vs3 like JTR BB Thrawn (R2, GK r.i.p) vs Vader Sion Nihilus.
    I should have voted "other" - for draw. Lately, I have about half of my arena battles time out. Regardless as to whether it Revan or Traya. I'm on a lauch shard and with all of the healing, rez, protection regen along with g12+ and 6 star mods, it just takes forever. CG REALLY needs to fix this. Arena is really becoming boring.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*