Need Rewards for Best Attacker and Best Defender on TW!!

Honestly, Territory Wars can get a little dull over time since the persons doing all of the work creating awesome defense squads or are great at attacking aren't being rewarded or acknowledged properly for their efforts. Yes, I know it's a group effort, but the communist societal effect can get wearisome at times and those who are pulling more than their weight would like to be obviously recognized for their efforts. That's why I am asking EA to provide a 2-zeta bonus for the #1 Attacker, #1 Defender and perhaps one other pertinent category that will add to the excitement and preparation that goes into every TW. Please consider this as I believe it will make TW so much more fun and exciting for each person to strive to create the BEST defending squad and the BEST attacking squads in order to win extra prizes and get recognition among all!

Replies

• In top!!!
    But i think..
    1,2 and 3 place def/O: 1 g12-12+
    Will be better
  • We just create our own awards. Got an awesome graphic designer in the guild!
    It does help motivate people to work harder and try and be the best.

But having said that, what about people in small guilds, the sub 100 mil ones. The top 3 in the guild will always get those rewards, so people could just jump ship to small guilds and just rake in all the bonuses without having to do much. It would be nice to get a few extra crystals or GET for being in top 3 though.

I think keeping the bonuses to certain toons to keep it exciting would be enough, the first war of each month they shouldn't release who gets the buffs and we would have to work together to try and find who they are.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I think they've caught enough flak over STR rewards being topheavy that they probably won't make top scorers for other modes more profitable for a while

that said, it is a cool idea...
  • I'd rather have them focus on other issues in TW, rather than try to come up with a tiered reward for players in a guild event. It's supposed to reward guild collaboration and effort, not make it intra-guild competitive.
  • I don't think this would happen. I think instead, for 90% of the guilds out there, it would be a motivating factor like in team sports where there is an MVP, or Pro Bowl, and stats that actually mean something for the players that really are good and yeah carry the team along. At least in my guild it won't be the same people every time, but it will motivate those who are lesser GP to grow more quickly so they can get those extra bonuses!
    We just create our own awards. Got an awesome graphic designer in the guild!
    It does help motivate people to work harder and try and be the best.

But having said that, what about people in small guilds, the sub 100 mil ones. The top 3 in the guild will always get those rewards, so people could just jump ship to small guilds and just rake in all the bonuses without having to do much. It would be nice to get a few extra crystals or GET for being in top 3 though.

I think keeping the bonuses to certain toons to keep it exciting would be enough, the first war of each month they shouldn't release who gets the buffs and we would have to work together to try and find who they are.

• Jonnybravo92083
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'd say it's a win-win for both EA and the players because it will motivate growth and incentivize more participation in TW and actually create meaningful stats for players! Another layer of fun!