IOS To Droid transfers

Hi powers that be,

I was wondering if IOs to droid transfers are being worked on or is it possible to get your account transferred as a one off to a new device, I spent a lot of $$$ on this game but am getting a new phone on the droid platform and would like to be able to access and play my account that a spent a lot on.

Replies

• Options
    Not possible currently.
  • Sixin
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I know its not possible now ,I would love a answer to and when it/or will be available, as its stopping me currently from spending furthermore cos of the new device issue, and I mean Im on the high end of spenders..
  • Options
    You are not trying to get both gifts, do you? :P
  • Options
    That'll teach you for having bought an apple product in the first place. ;)

I'm actually running on a Blackberry Z10 so I get a better OS and it still runs Android apps.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    That'll teach you for having bought an apple product in the first place. ;)

I'm actually running on a Blackberry Z10 so I get a better OS and it still runs Android apps.

haha yea amen to that :(
  • Options
    I'm wondering if there are any updates on this issue yet. I just switched from an iPhone to the Pixel and I REALLY don't want to have to start this game over from scratch. I've put way too much time and money into it to go back to nothing. Does anybody have any new info?
  • Options
    Are there droid or iOS emulators out there?
  • Options
    No, this is still not possible, and the devs have never said anything more than "no you can't do that" on the subject.

There are Android emulators that work, but no iOS emulators that I'm aware of. If you are switching phone platforms and want to keep your account, your best bet is to buy a used tablet of the platform on which you started.
  • Kcm
    84 posts Member
    Options
    You are stuck with the device you started with? Wow that seems kinda primitive in this day and age.
  • Options
    Kcm wrote: »
    You are stuck with the device you started with? Wow that seems kinda primitive in this day and age.

Yeah it is. But the devs don't care so.
  • Options
    I work for Verizon...I just pull a phone out of the back whenever there is an OS promo in game. Membership has it's privileges.
  • Options
    Thesbus wrote: »
    I work for Verizon...I just pull a phone out of the back whenever there is an OS promo in game. Membership has it's privileges.

Always a cheat and a thief among us.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Kcm wrote: »

You can play on multiple devices. just cant switch between android and apple products.
  • Options
    This goes back to my point of these devs are not the devs we are looking for. Real devs would have released the game with this functionality. In this day and age this is truly inexcusable.
  • Options
    Gankak wrote: »
    This goes back to my point of these devs are not the devs we are looking for. Real devs would have released the game with this functionality. In this day and age this is truly inexcusable.

Why? The same issue is present when talking about save data for games between Xbox and PlayStation for instance.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »

Why? The same issue is present when talking about save data for games between Xbox and PlayStation for instance.

That's apples to oranges. It is common practice in the console space to not transfer save data between platforms. But it is common practice in the mobile space to allow save data to transfer between platforms. As such, it is not unreasonable for us to expect to be able to have some form of transfer between Android and iOS.
  • Options

+1
    Devs just make it happen already
    | ANZGC | Exile |