Galactic War not hard enough

This is a suggestion. Gw is meant to challenge newer players and is challenging up until several months after level 85. After that, it is autoable and then simable. It is great that you can sim it otherwise it is just a chore but I remember when it used to be a challenge and that was fun.

So here's my suggestion. Add a harder tier to gw. This would be designed for late game players and require multiple g12 squads to finish every day. Basically meant to be challenging to top end players and impossible until you have a deep roster. Basically something to work towards for those of us that have hstr on farm.

Obviously the rewards woukd have to be much better than the rewards for the simable gw to make up for the higher difficulty. I'm thinking stun gun and eyeball salvage, possibly g12 or g12+ salvage, credits in larger quanties, omegas (I personally don't have a shortage of these but there are those that want them), zetas, and a new currency with a new store with gear or shards of newer characters.

I think this would help the resources crunch and give players another goal to work towards.

Along with this I also suggest another tier for challenges with gear we actually need and newer tiers for ls, ds, and cantina battles.

Replies

• Wouldn't mind a "mythic tier" of GW with a revamped shop as well. Either new currency, or new harder to get characters with a higher old currency cost.
  • BucMan55 wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind a "mythic tier" of GW with a revamped shop as well. Either new currency, or new harder to get characters with a higher old currency cost.

They'd almost have to do a new currency. They don't like putting new characters in the old shops because of all the hoarders.
  • That's why I left them the option to use the old currency but increase the cost. Don't have 5 shards of [newer char] equivalent to 5 shards of Biggs.