Bastilla lead zeta still worth it?

Ok so I have a zeta to spend and I'm having trouble deciding where to put it. I will get traya soon but not soon enough that I won't have 2 more zetas by then.

One of my guildmates suggested bastilla lead for hstr and tw. I'm a bit concerned that when revan comes back, that will be a wasted zeta.

My real question is does the tenacity up that comes with the zeta actually increase the scores in the raid?

And if not, then which zeta do you suggest? https://swgoh.gg/p/841745192/characters.

Replies

• Bastila’s zeta will help a bit in p1, but not really in p2 since Sion doesn’t inflict any debuffs. Another zeta to consider would be Veers.
  • Bastila’s zeta will help a bit in p1, but not really in p2 since Sion doesn’t inflict any debuffs. Another zeta to consider would be Veers.

My guildmate was saying it helped resist pain from sion and made the team more durable

My guildmate was saying it helped resist pain from sion and made the team more durable

Sion doesn’t inflict pain though.

Sorry it's the cycles of pain and cycles of suffering. Special to the raid. Does the tenacity up change the way cycles of pain land?

Sorry it's the cycles of pain and cycles of suffering. Special to the raid. Does the tenacity up change the way cycles of pain land?

Cycles of pain can’t be resisted so the extra tenacity is useless.