Updated Darth Revan kit

Darth Revan: Dark Side, Old Republic, Sith, Support
Dark Jedi that can create another unit of himself, inflict several debuffs in one turn, and control the start of battle.

Power of the Force: Deal damage to enemy, dispel all buffs on them, and inflict Scourge for 2 turns. For each buff dispelled, remove 10% turn meter and deal 10% more damage. If they had Scourge, deal 25% more damage and recover 20% protection. This cannot be evaded or resisted. Grant Flurry to a random ally who doesn’t have it until they use a special ability.

Scourge: cannot evade and when damaged, the attacker recovers 10% of their max health.

Flurry: Take a bonus turn if they used a special ability, and decrease their cooldowns by 2.

COOLDOWN: 3
Force Storm: Deal damage to all enemies and inflict stagger on all enemies for 2 turns. Debuffed enemies lose 45% turn meter and and gain scourge for 3 turns. Buffed enemies lose all buffs and gain offense down and healing immunity for 4 turns.

COOLDOWN: 50
Separate Entities: All enemies lose 50% turn meter and gain 3 damage over time effects and Scourge for 2 turns. Revan creates another unit of himself, but with -20% max health, -20% defense, and -20% offense. This unit has +30 speed, +20% potency, and +100 critical chance. This unit can only use its basic attack, is not affected by Leader abilities, and can only be defeated when Revan is defeated. If this unit is defeated before Revan, it is immediately revived at 100% health and gains taunt for 2 turns. This revive cannot be prevented. This ability cannot be used more than once during the battle. This unit is defeated at the end of battle and Revan recovers 100% health and protection, and other Sith allies recover half those amounts. All defeated Sith allies are revived with 75% Health and gain foresight for 4 turns. This ability’s cooldowns are reduced by 1 each time Scourge is inflicted or when any Sith allies are critically hit and has a cooldown of 50.

Dark Jedi: All Sith allies gain -1 cooldowns, +55% max health, +35 speed, and deal +100% damage against debuffed enemies. Sith allies’ basic attacks cannot be evaded or countered. Whenever a debuff expires or is inflicted, Sith allies recover 2% health and protection and gain 3% turn meter. Enemies cannot gain bonus turn meter or buffs at the start of the encounter.

Whenever a Sith ally uses a special ability while Darth Revan is active:

All enemies lose 5% turn meter, gain Scourge for 2 turns, and take damage equal to 5% of their max health. This cannot be evaded or resisted.

That Sith ally recovers protection equal to 50% of the damage dealt and dispells all debuffs on themself.

Villain: Darth Revan is immune to turn meter reduction, ability block, and takes reduced damage from percent health damage effects. Darth Revan gains 25% turn meter and gains Flurry whenever a Sith ally uses a special ability. While Darth Revan is in the Allied Slot, and not in the Leadership Slot, Sith allies cannot be stunned or dazed.

Conquerer: When damaged, Darth Revan gains 20% max protection (stacking) until the end of his next turn and inflicts Scourge for 2 turns on enemies that damaged him that turn. Revan cannot be critically hit and gains +50 defense penetration, +20% critical chance, +25% critical damage, and 10% offense whenever an enemy gains a buff. While Darth Revan is active, enemies cannot call assists or recover health that isn't Health steal. Enemies that are defeated cannot be revived.

Replies

• Options
    Potentially broken, I know. But he might be able to counter JK Revan. And this kit may be a little wordy, but there were a few mechanics not prieviously introduced in the game. If you would let me know what you think in the comments, I would really appreciate it. Have a blessed day.
  • Options
    Potentially broken, I know. But he might be able to counter JK Revan. And this kit may be a little wordy, but there were a few mechanics not prieviously introduced in the game. If you would let me know what you think in the comments, I would really appreciate it. Have a blessed day.

This **** is too broken. Revan was already too good, but this kit is just op. It's literally lacking nothing. DR should have a kit based only flattening JKR but being only good against other teams
  • Options
    Very cool ideas though - some fresh mechanics too
  • Options
    Are you saying this is what's been "leaked", or is this just your idea of what it is?

Because the in-game announcement already said he uses two new status effects: Fear (debuff) and Ferocity (buff).
  • Options
    Are you saying this is what's been "leaked", or is this just your idea of what it is?

Because the in-game announcement already said he uses two new status effects: Fear (debuff) and Ferocity (buff).
    Nah this is just a cool idea I had back in November. It'd be cool if this kit actually was the one, but I suppose Fear and Ferocity throw a spanner in the works haha.