Obtaining 45*

So is it possible to achieve all 45* at 164M+ GP? I’ve seen screenshots of 177M+GP guild that did it. One of my guild mate has heard of a 180M GP guild that couldn’t get all 45*s. With that being said he is under the impression that you need 180M GP minimum for it to be possible.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    So is it possible to achieve all 45* at 164M+ GP? I’ve seen screenshots of 177M+GP guild that did it. One of my guild mate has heard of a 180M GP guild that couldn’t get all 45*s. With that being said he is under the impression that you need 180M GP minimum for it to be possible.

If you have 4 big whales that bought all the recent ships to seven star and everyone has a maxed r1 team you can do the job.

But theres always a few that can't max the r1 mission and if you don't have 6/6 in squadrons there will be people who drop waves in cm.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    It's possible, in theory, but very unlikely, unless your whole guild has the correct G12 Phoenix and R1 teams + OT Chewie, so you can brute 6/6 in all the CM's, no matter how bad your squadron/Platoon RNG is
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • It is possible at ~170mil. Basically you need a guild wide avg toon gp of around 2mil and everyone virtually perfect with their combat missions. It is realistic at ~180mil. It’s really not worth it upgrading ur guild’s rogue one squads to push for 45* as that team is kind of obsolete. Organic gp growth will get you there anyway since it only comes around once a month. So most likely you will just get your 45* 1 dstb later.
  • I know you asked about LSTB, but our guild is at ~170M GP and got 3/3/3 stars on DSTB phase 5 for the first time ever yesterday.

It looked like we would miss out, but one of our officers had a stash of 40M credits and used 35M of them to level toons, upgrade abilities and mods etc to make up the ~40K we were going to be short of the threshold.

I’d be surprised if guilds with GP much lower than 170M can earn 47* in DSTB.

We’ve got 44* in LSTB, but as someone stated above we either need to massively gear our rogue 1 squads, or just wait patiently for another 20M toon GP to get added to our rosters!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Just did it for the first time in the most recent LS TB (Yay us!). 185 million GP. Quite a few still struggling with the rogue one CM, so I'm sure, it's possible to achieve with less GP and stronger R1 squads. We have only 1 whale, who buys all new characters on their day of release.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Just did it for the first time in the most recent LS TB (Yay us!). 185 million GP. Quite a few still struggling with the rogue one CM, so I'm sure, it's possible to achieve with less GP and stronger R1 squads. We have only 1 whale, who buys all new characters on their day of release.

How were you on ship platoons?