Returning to game and GW is difficult

I keep reading about people that can auto GW. I am lvl 85 but have been out for over a year. I see phoenix suggestions.....the people who aotu this are you using highly geared toons? I would love to get to that point

Replies

• Options
    Link your swgoh.gg account so people can see what toons and gear you have
  • Options
    Once u finish i think 150 full gw’s u can just auto sim the entire thing. They did actually make it easier than it used to be tho. But i get it if ur roster is missing a lot toons due to stoppage of play. Just have keep grinding away an soon u can just hit ine button an sim the entire gw
  • Options
    zFinn, Poe, Poor Rey, Rz-D2 and ZB-8 and simm away.
  • Options
    Use any of the above teams, or get imperial troopers. Only require a zeta on Veers, then 4 other troops of your choice. The easiest farms are Death trooper, storm trooper, and magma trooper, but you’ll also want to pick up shore trooper, starck, and snow trooper. Any combo works (as long as you have veers) but you generally want to have snow trooper and shore trooper to have guaranteed results.
  • Options
    zFinn, Poe, Poor Rey, Rz-D2 and ZB-8 and simm away.

Yep, Resistance! I used the full original team (Finn, Poe, Rey, R. Pilot, R. Trooper) and once I got them to g10 or so and Zeta'd Finn I was finally able to auto GW. They were also how I finally beat the lvl 9 Light Side hard battles.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • AXXMURDER
    30 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    Link your swgoh.gg account so people can see what toons and gear you have

Just created one: https://swgoh.gg/p/364958516/ thank you!!

• Options
    I appreciate the comments. Please take a peek at my current bench if you have time. I have been gone a year and resistance were not a good idea to invest in back then