My options are:
QGJ
Sid
Dooku
RP
Lumi
Poe
Biggs

I could also go for Daka when QGJ is complete. I think if Sid is included then he must be the leader. My brain says QGJ but my heart is saying Phas. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    FWIW, I have that exact team and use ST Han. Poe is worth trying and may be even better. It's nice because you use Phasma's AoE to slow them and then VM on her second turn. At that point she has advantage and offense up so she does a ton of damage so you have another cannon even if GS and/or 86 are dead. With Poe or Han's turn meter manipulation you end up with a lot of turn meter advantage.

My issue with QGJ on that team is that his assist does special damage, so you don't get Poggle's buff on that attack (at least from what I understand, which may be wrong).
  • Options
    Yeah I'm thinking Poe could be the best fit for 5th. I have him on 5* and QGJ on 4* but was thinking of farming QGJ instead because I could use him for the yoda event. Ultimately I want a strong arena setup so might use Poe instead

Either that or have Sid as leader.
  • Options
    Sid and Lumi are both better than Poggle. Keep Phasma as Lead until they nerf her.
  • Options
    I thought Poggle was the must-have for Geo and IG86
  • Options
    You have a great base team and some good options.

I would try to keep as many of them open so you can change out your team to perform best against the squad you are facing.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Sid and Lumi are both better than Poggle. Keep Phasma as Lead until they nerf her.
    I found Sid to be underwhelming in that team. Poggle's buff allows both GS and 86 to 1 hit with an assist most anyone that isn't a tank (Phasma can do it too after VM if she gets a good assist). Plus his synergy with both GS and 86 make all three of them more deadly and it all adds to your turn meter advantage. With Sid you get OK damage, heal block (which isn't horribly useful since your goal is to take people down fast) and an AoE that's really only good with Poggle on the team. Poggles ability block is much more useful (it's heal block for everyone when you do it on Lumi).

Lumi is nice and I think about swapping her back in but she was only super useful every few matches when she'd get to heal Han. In those matches I think I would have won anyway, though. The heal is nice, but it slows you down a bit and high damage and turn meter manipulation are why the team works. I'm finding that maximizing those two things rather than trying to cram in more defense seems to work better.

• Options
    Yeah, I guess it depends on who you're facing. And my Sid, Lumi and Phasma are max everything until they raise the cap, so I am a little biased. Lumi's just the most versatile character in the game and Sid shuts down all healers except Barriss.
    You have a great bench. I'd star up all of them before investing 80 Cantina shards in Daka. She can be a little scary with the resurrection thing, but only if she has a ton of health is she a problem.
    Anyway, have fun!