account direction

When I started playing I wasn’t really looking at a direction, I was just powering up what I had. Now I think I have a mess. tboeag9ij6ax.png
My friend code is 977-925-564, if someone would like to take a look and give me some help. I was trying to get wedge, but then I found the guide here that said Phoenix.

Replies

• 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    from the looks of ur account I’d say u just want to farm toons u like which is fine but don’t have advice on best way of doing that because farming toons requires actually making them strong enough to get through nodes so U have to play with them. But a lot have ur same focus they can give better advice then I can on best route of achieving that. U will struggle through most aspects of game but add strong allies lvl 85 and they can carry ur team through nodes until u get higher then u will be forced to throw equipment on a decent team. But by that time hopefully ur collection is wide enough u can put one together will just need equipment.
  • Options
    You probably have a hard time in Galactic War with an unfocused roster like that. Better to build a team with synergy.
  • Options
    Start farming wedge plus 2 more rebels. Ackbar biggs wedge is a solid base for rebel team. Maybe 2 cls reqs, luke sthan old ben Leia.
    You need Phoenix for thrawn who is someone you really do want but can live without, but the above team will get you palpatine. And do fairly well arena and gw.
    UpTheIrons
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Make sure that your scoundrel team can beat the highest tier of credit heist available to you. You will need those credits to develop your roster. Get your team ASAP. Chewie is strong enough at 5*. No need to upgrade him any more. Boba Fett is a favourite scoundrel (also great bountyhunter and pilot). Stormtrooper Han will be needed to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker at some point. Those 3 are all easy farms and can be your core on the team, while you have several options for the remaining 2 — but prioritize scoundrels that are also bountyhunters.

With a team of 5 rebels you will be able to unlock emperor palpatine. A team of 5 Phoenix (which are also rebels) will unlock Thrawn. A team of 5 empire toons (EP and Thrawn are also empire) will unlock R2D2.

When seeing your current roster:
    Ackbar, KRU, Biggs, Vader and JC are all great pilots on great ships. I'd keep developing them.

Talia is great on a NS team (but weak anywhere else). Kylo Ren is strong with FO. Jyn is required to lead a Rogue One squad in TB. Dooku has his uses in end—game. Sidious is a niche character. I would postpone farming all these until later.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Ededed wrote: »
    Start farming wedge plus 2 more rebels. Ackbar biggs wedge is a solid base for rebel team. Maybe 2 cls reqs, luke sthan old ben Leia.
    You need Phoenix for thrawn who is someone you really do want but can live without, but the above team will get you palpatine. And do fairly well arena and gw.
    Phoenix will not do well in arena or galactic they r not a good team but if u push to 90k with g12 and zetas the can serve some use in raids. Scoundrels r not a big issue I one star final with g10 boba fett almost single handed next best toon is g7 4* no abilities past 3 lvl50 they all die by stage 2 but with ebo leadership boba gets job done just can’t simulate it which don’t need to event is quick unlike NS event they force u to play for 15 minuets each attempt when u have already 3* it hate that event lol actually G9 boba fett soon to be g10 I’ll get 2 stars maybe then lol

• Options
    Sigh. Funny. Phoenix works wonders for me. In both gw and early to mid game arena. Thank you auto button.(mine is several levels and gear levels below my arena team and i still auto most of gw)
    However, I was referring to the wiggs rebel team in arena/gw.

Beyond that, i honestly am not sure what you said.
    UpTheIrons
  • Options
    Ur trolling or just want easy opponents so u can stay in 500s. I’m mid game and I my goals where never 200-500 range if that’s what u call wonders then u r right because that was last time I saw Phoenix teams none r in top 100 for a reason they r not good enough. Just beat a pheonix team in GW it’s was easy and they had g12 and zetas lol. Like 18k power difference and most of my team is only G10 they had health but nothing much else. I caught someone practicing there Phoenix team in arena top 50 beat within a min set a record lol
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    2smooth wrote: »
    Ur trolling or just want easy opponents so u can stay in 500s. I’m mid game and I my goals where never 200-500 range if that’s what u call wonders then u r right because that was last time I saw Phoenix teams none r in top 100 for a reason they r not good enough. Just beat a pheonix team in GW it’s was easy and they had g12 and zetas lol. Like 18k power difference and most of my team is only G10 they had health but nothing much else. I caught someone practicing there Phoenix team in arena top 50 beat within a min set a record lol

Did you notice at what stage OP is at? He will benefit more from advice that matches his current stage in the game. Or maybe you could inform us how the OP would unlock Thrawn without Phoenix?

• Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    2smooth wrote: »

Did you notice at what stage OP is at? He will benefit more from advice that matches his current stage in the game. Or maybe you could inform us how the OP would unlock Thrawn without Phoenix?

It's not like he's actually giving advice. Lol.
    UpTheIrons
  • Options
    Could you post a link to your swgoh.gg account if you have one, so it's easier for everyone to see your whole roster and give advice?