Funniest team I have made

Breetai
858 posts Member
Doing GW today I had 2 battles left and wanted to run a squad to burn specials as my main team was hurt and heals on cd so I made the following team.

St han lead
Poe
RG
Daka
JC

The team took forever to kill me it was funny. Really wished I would have made a video of this. I was daka revived poe from her passive. Then rezzed both han and RG on her heal. If I would have had lumi ( she is on my main team ) instead of JC who knows what would have happened.

Bad thing. I only killed of sid, but this battle took forever.

Replies

• Options
    Haha that is really funny
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    You could try replacing Poe with 5s. You'd still have two taunters and 5s would add an annoying counter attacker that applies slow, calls assist (hopefully getting Daka or RG to stun), and has a large health pool. I think overall 5s would also add more DPS than Poe.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    You could try replacing Poe with 5s. You'd still have two taunters and 5s would add an annoying counter attacker that applies slow, calls assist (hopefully getting Daka or RG to stun), and has a large health pool. I think overall 5s would also add more DPS than Poe.

Agreed. 5s is my main character in my GW b team. He gets some damage done before they all die
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Well this was ment to be a garbage team. That's I sent them in. To die. I just had no idea it would play out like it did.

I plan on trying this again tomorrow just to see how it goes, and record it.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Try out adding Ewok Elder instead of JC! Three tanks and two resurrecting healers sounds like a nightmare to get through.
  • Options
    I made a "So Much Saber" team. GG,Sid,Ahoska,DM & Asajj. It was very.. Umm colorful. :D