TB: Zombie and Night Sister Acolyte in infinite loop

DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited November 2018
Acolyte is cloaked Zombie is dying over and over, the rebels have not stopped attacking for about 15 minutes now.. LOL Great solution lol

ud3pl2eje7eh.png

Replies

• Options
    Infinite loop in sith raid = fixed
    Infinite loop in LS TB = Pffft who cares

Shame
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Infinite loop in sith raid = fixed
    Infinite loop in LS TB = Pffft who cares

Shame

Slow news day I thought it was hilarious.. can they make the Zombie yell BAZINGA! everytime it reappears?
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Happens every DSTB. Just don't use that team and it won't happen. They should probably make it so you can retreat even if it's not your turn, but these mechanics are all WAI and your own fault for getting stuck in it.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Happens every DSTB. Just don't use that team and it won't happen. They should probably make it so you can retreat even if it's not your turn, but these mechanics are all WAI and your own fault for getting stuck in it.

I should stream it, sell tickets lol For the record, not trying to report it as a bug, I think it's hilarious.. The Benny Hill theme music would be great with it.
  • Options
    Was in the same situation. Ended up just waiting it out until the air strike was finally ready after 30 minutes. It decloaked the acolyte and they killed her and then the zombie. Ridiculous though.
  • Options
    Dmoney5101 wrote: »
    Was in the same situation. Ended up just waiting it out until the air strike was finally ready after 30 minutes. It decloaked the acolyte and they killed her and then the zombie. Ridiculous though.

That would be the word for it.