Crystal income mitigation (ships)

MJS
102 posts Member
I just lost a fleet combat because my Slave 1 came from reinforcements and it didn't take a turn immediately. Somehow enemy shios, two of them, went before it. I was expecting to finish off their low how ships with my special and that failed as a result.

This sounds alot like a crystal income mitigation, there's no reason for a ship to come out of reinforcements and not take a turn immediately as it's supposed to.

Replies

• did they have FO Command shuttle come in as reinforcement?
  • Did the enemy reinforce Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle?
  • Sounds like Kylo’s Command Shuttle had reinforced on the other side earlier in the battle. Check out its reinforcement ability.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • jinx
  • MJS wrote: »
    This sounds alot like a crystal income mitigation, there's no reason for a ship to come out of reinforcements and not take a turn immediately as it's supposed to.

You're suggesting that the game took note of your position in fleet arena, how many crystals you've been earning and the likely crystal income from the upcoming payout and then decided to alter game mechanics (during a section of the game in which you're not actually interacting with the game servers in any way) to have you lose?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • MJS wrote: »

You're suggesting that the game took note of your position in fleet arena, how many crystals you've been earning and the likely crystal income from the upcoming payout and then decided to alter game mechanics (during a section of the game in which you're not actually interacting with the game servers in any way) to have you lose?

Ok, glad I'm not the only one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please take this up with customer service and report the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>