Grand Arena Megathread

Replies

• @CG_SBCrumb you guys are in dire need of some proofreaders, lol. Monday the 22nd?

2kgm94fg46qa.png

• *face palm*
    @CG_SBCrumb you guys are in dire need of some proofreaders, lol. Monday the 22nd?

2kgm94fg46qa.png

• eepikins wrote: »
    *face palm*
    @CG_SBCrumb you guys are in dire need of some proofreaders, lol. Monday the 22nd?

2kgm94fg46qa.png

If they cant even get the date right is anyone confident that the bugs are fixed?
  • eepikins wrote: »
    *face palm*

2kgm94fg46qa.png

If they cant even get the date right is anyone confident that the bugs are fixed?

And apparently they weren't.... this is beyond ridiculous now.
  • How do some of u have fleets i still have never seen it in gac
  • Mike74f wrote: »
    How do some of u have fleets i still have never seen it in gac

Huh?

• Mike74f wrote: »
    How do some of u have fleets i still have never seen it in gac

Fleet arena counts it's not fleet gac
  • How is this possible ??? vgsvbjrcqrkd.jpg
  • I guess I have a dumb question. There are a few posts about GAC, and they refer to a bye. What is a bye?
  • I guess I have a dumb question. There are a few posts about GAC, and they refer to a bye. What is a bye?

When there aren’t an even number of players that signed up, so the person that didn’t get a match gets an automatic win with full banners.

When there aren’t an even number of players that signed up, so the person that didn’t get a match gets an automatic win with full banners.

Thanks. I assume it is based of the sports term? I don't follow them, so it confused me a bit.
  • Your match making is still atrocious.

My Gp is down by 500k and my teams are all solid but taken out on one try by my opponent who still has solid defenses set - if you want fun close matches you need to get better at the basics
  • twas0jvftf5j.jpeg

Can you we get an update on whether this GAC will also be cancelled before I invest time in fighting battles and what not?
  • This might fall into oblivion but will rant nonetheless. My final opponent in GA had a focused roster (yeah love those TB team players right?) with similar toon gp to mine but a massive discrepancy in g13 toons: he had 32, I have 8. How does this qualifies as fair matchmaking?
    Needless to say I lost the round and will finish in the [2-4] bracket, no big deal but would really appreciate g13 and g12 to be matched in close to even numbers for the future.
    Why? because a full g13 NS wall is really tough to beat. because g13 rebels and GR stand a better chance of beating DR.
    Looking forward to seeing some improvements on that front.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    BeralCator wrote: »
    twas0jvftf5j.jpeg

Can you we get an update on whether this GAC will also be cancelled before I invest time in fighting battles and what not?

Did this actually happen? Lol

Get them all G13 and have every zone guarded by murderbears!
  • Gorem wrote: »
    twas0jvftf5j.jpeg

8 malak on defense is a better set up to roll with
  • Gorem wrote: »
    twas0jvftf5j.jpeg

You forgot to add, "Profit".
  • Azrul66 wrote: »
    Needless to say I lost the round and will finish in the [2-4] bracket, no big deal but would really appreciate g13 and g12 to be matched in close to even numbers for the future.
    Why? because a full g13 NS wall is really tough to beat. because g13 rebels and GR stand a better chance of beating DR.
    Looking forward to seeing some improvements on that front.

Yes, the G13 discrepancy in GAC is ludicrous. Can I let you in on a little secret?
    They don't care.

• I joined GA early this afternoon but it doesnt have me matched up. I cant get anyome to help...anyone? ::crickets::
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    twas0jvftf5j.jpeg

Never put Ewoks on defense. Nest can solo. Ewoks work great as an offensive team too.
  • Sickarma wrote: »
    twas0jvftf5j.jpeg

Never put Ewoks on defense. Nest can solo. Ewoks work great as an offensive team too.

Indeed. But they are great if the enemy has no Nest. A well modded Ewok team can catch people by surprise for sure if they don't have Nest.
  • Btw can we get an update on auto deploy? Since when oponent does not deploy all defense zones to screw you up is really frustrating.
  • I can’t be the only person that thinks the tie breaker is set up wrong in Grand Arena. Currently a tie is awarded to the player with the highest GP...but wouldn’t it take more skill for the lower GP to tie with a higher GP?
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hey matchmaking! You are drunk, go home ok?

I'm below 4,0 mln (was barely above 3,8 when GAC started) and the algorithm matched me with a guy 4,55 mln and 50% more G12's. Obviously i couldn't win this i simply lack teams. He had them all. Just for the record - my opponent wasn't empty GP inflated balloon. 336 speed DR on arena, etc. We are both top1 squad arenas. This nonsense is literally killing my will to play this game. I totally don't mind loosing, i'm not the best out there. But let it be with more or less equal opponent. Not with the matchmaking awkwardness.

PS. I really think that increase the number of required teams from 12 to 16 after crossing 3,8 mln is absurd. It should be div3: 12, div2: 14, div1: 16.
    Post edited by Bartek on
  • Tynnribbe wrote: »
    Don’t like the initial sound of it — sounds like the Grand Whale Arena. But only time will tell.

Why? You meet people on same GP...

Lollollolz
  • I can’t be the only person that thinks the tie breaker is set up wrong in Grand Arena. Currently a tie is awarded to the player with the highest GP...but wouldn’t it take more skill for the lower GP to tie with a higher GP?

Tie should be counted as tie, imho. People were equally good (or bad) - why anyone should win or lose?
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    so....i was going into collect on some completed feats and found this
    radulgrw5lgy.png
    too late now and wondering why it just now showed up