Yoda challenge

bleeaauuh
1006 posts Member
So I have 7 7* Jedi but 2 are only at level 64 and I'm not sure who is more worth promoting.
So I have
Bariss
Lumi
JC
Ashoka
qgj
They're all at 70 and then I have
Mace and kit at 64
It's almost 1m to promote them to 70 so who do you think is more worth it kit or mace
Or do you think the ones I have are good enough for the challenge?

Replies

• Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    Go for it with your present batch and level up others if you feel necessary after a few goes.
    Gearing and abilities are more important. But patience and multiple attempts (50+?) are even more important.
    I did it with mace, Ahsoka, JC, Lumi (lead) and QGJ. I would have preferred Barriss over mace but maces expose sealed the deal for me.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    They're all
    Maxed gears and level 6 ability, Excpet for the heals they're all level 7. I think I prefer kit as a character, but mace is pretty good too. I'm going to run bariss as the leader for the health benefit and larger heal at the beginning of turn. Will her unique ability be any good in the challenge bc I haven't upgraded it as I've never seen it work
  • Yes kit seems better than mace. HP is v important too.
    I like Lumis dodge and heal lead. Barriss heal does work on lead.
    I think once you've got your Jedi in the position you have its all about patience and massive luck.

I take it you know to refresh til you get yoda plus Barriss and another, then destroy the other before getting Barriss to a slither so she equalises and (at this point still having all 5 of your Jedi), then destroy yoda with basic attacks?

Ps come back to the TNR line chat!
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I am
    Aware of the strategy and thank you very much, haha I'll try I haven't been there yet
  • Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Go for it with your present batch and level up others if you feel necessary after a few goes.
    Gearing and abilities are more important. But patience and multiple attempts (50+?) are even more important.
    I did it with mace, Ahsoka, JC, Lumi (lead) and QGJ. I would have preferred Barriss over mace but maces expose sealed the deal for me.

I was about to farm Barriss from scratch, She's 20/80 atm, i have JC 6*, Lumi 7*, Mace 6* And Eeth 5* atm. Would you suggest going for Ahsoka now?
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    In my opinion Ashoka is the best character you can have for this challenge. Eeth is pretty bad form what I have heard
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    In my opinion Ashoka is the best character you can have for this challenge. Eeth is pretty bad form what I have heard

I heard that too but went with koth out of need. Aren't ashoka and qgj both in cantina shipments?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Definitely kit over mace. Kit's counter allows him to eliminate Yoda's foresight and get much more effective DPS in.