Jice - 275GP 1-2 spots - 30* 40+ wat - 18* 5-11 KAM

Replies

• Artsjammin
    400 posts Member
    mace#9861
    1 immediate spot if u aren’t in a guild or 1 after TB if you’re looking to switch when it’s over
  • 2 spots open
    mace#9861
  • 2 spots left in a top tier TW guild
  • Want a good mix between competitive and casual? Join Jice. 175GP all heroics at 7pm eastern except Hsith also alternates at 1pm eastern every other raid. Hsith still takes several hours so plenty of time to hit. Looking for 3.5 mil GP min but reach out if less and I can review your roster. 550+ tickets daily. Not gonna get kicked for missing on occasion but we are trying to push this. Participate in ALL TB and TW defense and offense or communicate if on vacation. Discord and swgoh.gg strongly preferred. 44LS 46DS. At least post 0 in raids and expected to help if a new raid comes out.
    mace#9861
  • Room for 3 right now
  • 2 left
  • 2 spots after TW
  • 2 open immediately
  • 3 spots just had one retire
    mace#9861
  • Still time to come get 47* in DS TB with us!
  • Should have a few spots after TB
    mace#9861
  • 3-4 spots open after TB
  • TB over in a few hours. Make the right move today!
    mace#9861
  • 3-5 spots open in 1 hour. 46* this time. Help us get 45 LS and 47* DS next TB’s
    mace#9861
  • 3 spots immediately open. Willing to take up to 5
  • Want a good mix between competitive and casual? Join Jice. 175GP all heroics at 7pm eastern except Hsith also alternates at 1pm eastern every other raid. Hsith still takes several hours so plenty of time to hit. Looking for 3.5 mil GP min but reach out if less and I can review your roster. 550+ tickets daily. Not gonna get kicked for missing on occasion but we are trying to push this. Participate in ALL TB and TW defense and offense or communicate if on vacation. Discord and swgoh.gg strongly preferred. 44LS 46DS. At least post 0 in raids and expected to help if a new raid comes out.
    mace#9861
  • 3-5 spots for you and friends! Top tier guild rewards without top tier guild stress :)
  • 3 spots for sure. Willing to make room for up to 6 if you have a group that wants to stay together
    mace#9861
  • Still time to get in for 2 or 3 zetas per TW in the 160+ bracket!
    mace#9861

3 spots open
  • mace#9861 make the right move today
  • 3-5 after TW for some retiring
  • 2 or 3 spots left after TW
    mace#9861
  • 2 spots, if you have more let me know I’ll see if any others retiring
  • 1 opening 183GP. Should easily get 45* this TB. Got close last TB with 47 members
    mace#9861
  • 1 spot before 45* TB!
    mace#9861
  • Still time before TB!
  • Want a good mix between competitive and casual? Join Jice. 188GP all heroics at 7pm eastern except Hsith also alternates at 1pm eastern every other raid. Hsith still takes several hours so plenty of time to hit. Looking for 3.5 mil GP min but reach out if less and I can review your roster. 550+ tickets daily. Not gonna get kicked for missing on occasion but we are trying to push this. Participate in ALL TB and TW defense and offense or communicate if on vacation. Discord and swgoh.gg strongly preferred. 44LS 46DS. At least post 0 in raids and expected to help if a new raid comes out.
    mace#9861

LF 1 to replace someone retiring after TB
  • Looks like we should 45* the last LS just in time for new TB. Come have fun with a great competitive / casual group
    mace#9861
  • 1 open before TW