Arena help

Hey, what's up?

Going straight to the point, I want to do better in arena, but I don't know what else to do. I had a brief moment of success, when Bastila came and I invested heavily on Jedi - I got top 20 a couple of times, but soon after, my shard became a wall of Trayas and now there's Revan and I still struggle against them.

I am in a guild where we stick together and develop from within, so we still haven't been able to beat HSTR.

Here's my roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/653214945/

Any recommendations? I've been having success with CLS on offense, but sometimes I fall from, say low 60s to 280sth overnight... Other times, I hang around top 100 overnight. Very inconsistant...

Thanks!!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Nightsisters seem to work well against Revan. You might want to gear them up.
  • You'd need to gear up magma and shore, but a great team vs traya is Thrawn lead, magma, shore, nihilus and death. If there are enough Traya squads on your shard you can skip over revan and stay top 50 by switching between thrawn and bastilla squads.
  • Thanks for the comments! I can do either, as both squads are waiting.

I am gearing BH and farming OR. Once that is done, full focus on arena again!
  • Great suggestions, but without spending some time on your mods, your pretty gold 7* characters ain't worth didly squat, sorry to say. Mods make a massive difference...