edited November 2018
Hey guys,
Need some advice. I'm putting together a RJT team, and it looks like this atm:

zRJT lead G10
R2D2 G10
BB8 G11
Scav Rey G10
Finn G9 (working on RT to replace him)

Basically, i'm ready for another zeta, but I can't decide over R2 or BB8... R2 is useful all over the place, BB8's only really in resistance teams, but adds a lot of DMG in raids.
Which should I take?

Replies

• Both on both droids, on the long run, to be honest.

R2 NC is the one I went with first.
  • mvmss wrote: »
    Both on both droids, on the long run, to be honest.

R2 NC is the one I went with first.

I know I need them all, but this choice was between Number Crunch and Roll with the punches.
    But you said NC, noted
  • I went with Number Crunch first because I run a Rebel team on the side and it benefits both teams, but if you're only concerned with Resistance, I'd probably do BB's first, it gets you double counters and a double assist with JTR's special. And since you have a good chance to expose with each hit, you can burn through high health enemies ridiculously fast.
  • DarkArchon
    38 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I think you’ll get the best bang with BB “roll with the punches.” You get a ton of extra attacks. ALWAYS select BB when using RJT’s special to assist. It reduces cooldowns and gets a third attack because it’s “out of turn.” BB also helps tremendously for raids and that zeta is great for that.
  • For arena: Combat —> Roll —> Number
    (Combat analysis is really important. JTR must not be debuffed when she gets her turn.)
    For STR: Roll —> Combat —> Number
    (Extra attack for expose nihilus is more important than cleansing debuffs.

This is my opinion.
  • Dang, put him on Number Crunch... Figured the extra prot/health/potency/dmg boost would be important too...