BH for Chewie's comeback

HK666
1263 posts Member
So, Im trying to get my BH ready for chew to come back. For now, the goal is to make a team that's got a chance at the event and move on the Jedi

the goal- Boba and Boosk at g12, Ig, Cad, and Greedo at g10/11. I've already got them all stared cept for Bossk at 5*, who will be resumed shortly. I know Dengar is great and someone like Embo would be good in place of IG, but I've barely started the both of them, and I don't know if I can make the energy farm and be ready for Revan and I'd rather use the cantina tokens for gear

I'm willing to drop a zeta for the passing of this event. I see two good choices- Boba unique or Bossk lead. I'd like to apply this zeta now, but I don't know which lead/mods I will be using. Any advice? Whatever zeta I grab determines the mods

I've been rather picky with who I bring to g12 and the g12 pieces, so Boba's got three green icons and Bossk probably will too once I get him that last g11 gear. Any piece or two of g12 gear on on either toon that would be particularly helpful?

so, will the team be enough? or do I need to take Cad and Greedo to g12

https://swgoh.gg/p/189794965/characters/

Replies

• I did it almost handily with only Bossk and Boba g12, but I also had great mods, all zetas, and G11 on the team I did use - - zzbossk, Greedo, Dengar, Boba, and either IG88 or Cad Bane. The zeta on Bossk is great for all the other game modes. Hounds Tooth is also arguably one of the best ships, so he's not a bad investment.

Dengar makes the event easier (I think he needs a zeta too?) because R2 can't use his team stealth if Dengar is stealthed. He also gives you a baller team heal under Bossk zeta lead.

The event is really difficult. My team was overkill, and I still had to watch my step.
  • I haven't heard of anyone doing it without having one of:
    - Dengar
    - almost all G12
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Dengar is important, and doesn't need a zeta. Bossk's lead is the zeta you want and should make it quite a bit easier. I dropped a G12 IG88 and replaced him with a G8 or 9 Zam that worked better.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Dengar's zeta adds some self healing

from what I heard, Boba and Bossk were the important parts, and Dengar's whole stopping of stealth being was rather nice too. Based off being able to unlock Chewie while far below the recommended I've been hoping I can 7* him without making a full g12 team

I'll edit my profile into the main post, but I don't have Zam or any other hunters. It'd be a lot easier to get her with fleet currency than Dengar tho.