Closing platoons

Can we please have the ability to close individual platoons for our less than intelligent members that can’t/refuse to read simple instructions?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From the dev statements we have seen about similar things, any instruction will still be voluntary and will always be open to be ignored.
  • Maybe I explained it wrong, when you click to open platoons and on the second screen where it shows all 6 of them and how many slots are filled... on that screen, give leader/officers ability to put an X on the platoons, similar to what we can do on missions let’s say on the main screen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your_nerf wrote: »
    Maybe I explained it wrong, when you click to open platoons and on the second screen where it shows all 6 of them and how many slots are filled... on that screen, give leader/officers ability to put an X on the platoons, similar to what we can do on missions let’s say on the main screen.

I understand and just like on missions it could be ignored, just FYI. It may help, but it's not fool proof.

From my understanding the way platoons are loaded it could also have issues, as they are only refreshed when entering the screen, not a huge issue but people could not see this "blocking" if they have it open first before the setting is set.