Is the Clone Wars Celebration Really Over??

I sure hope we get some more Clone Wars content in the next month or two. Either some reworks, zeta abilities added, new characters, etc.....

Unfortunately, it does seem to appear the three days of bonus loot boxes were all that CG had planned for us. I mean, Crumb already released a new puzzle for the next character being added and it certainly isn’t from the Clone Wars. CG stated that GG won’t be receiving a rework in the next couple of months. Are the loot boxes really it??

I have to say I feel pretty bummed. I love The Old Republic material and welcome it all but I also really enjoyed the Clone Wars series. So many of the Clone Wars characters are terrible in the game and need reworks badly. Mace Windu is a BAMF everywhere else besides GOH. GG isn’t the easiest guy to get and yet he is beyond terrible, along with many others. We need some rework love 💕up in here!!

Replies

• Vicarious wrote: »
    I sure hope we get some more Clone Wars content in the next month or two. Either some reworks, zeta abilities added, new characters, etc.....

Unfortunately, it does seem to appear the three days of bonus loot boxes were all that CG had planned for us. I mean, Crumb already released a new puzzle for the next character being added and it certainly isn’t from the Clone Wars. CG stated that GG won’t be receiving a rework in the next couple of months. Are the loot boxes really it??

I have to say I feel pretty bummed. I love The Old Republic material and welcome it all but I also really enjoyed the Clone Wars series. So many of the Clone Wars characters are terrible in the game and need reworks badly. Mace Windu is a BAMF everywhere else besides GOH. GG isn’t the easiest guy to get and yet he is beyond terrible, along with many others. We need some rework love 💕up in here!!

Maybe next mth? Or maybe never? We will never know.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes that's it. Rework of the separatist and galactic republic factions is something different that requires a lot of time and resources they don't have at the moment. Their time will come. Later.

That is what I understand from Carrie's comments in the road ahead thread. A lot of characters need some love in these faction, I can understand it represents a lot of work.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You're forgetting the bonus to some characters in TW, which was also part of the celebration. That goes on for a few more TWs.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Yes that's it. Rework of the separatist and galactic republic factions is something different that requires a lot of time and resources they don't have at the moment. Their time will come. Later.

That is what I understand from Carrie's comments in the road ahead thread. A lot of characters need some love in these faction, I can understand it represents a lot of work.

Apparently they don’t have the time or resources to perform basic quality checks, fix bugs in a timely manner, or keep their own servers up and running either...
  • TBH I dont think they will ever rework windu in someyhing good and here is why, he is an exta f2p character. You get 80 shards for him for free, he is in fleet store he is in arena store, everyone have him. And reworking him just to make him meh like Cad Bane doesnt make alot of sense to me
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I keep hearing GG is hard to get. I don't understand that. I have a 7* gg and never got him from shard store. Got all his shards from events and GW.

He was a garbage shiny object introduced to pacify whales and keep them buying chromium packs.

The only good thing to come from it is a GC should now be deleting his YT channel, however I am sure he will kitten out.
  • I wouldn't call this a celebration
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Vicarious wrote: »
    Can a Moderator please tell me why this got moved to Characters???

No they can't because talking about moderation is against forums Tos.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Same, I really wish we could’ve gotten some more clones, Jedi, and separatists from this era. been wanting Shaak Ti, Adi Gallia and Quinlan Vos forever :'(
  • Cause the devs secretly want Ahnland to delete his channel
  • Globuhl wrote: »

Apparently they don’t have the time or resources to perform basic quality checks, fix bugs in a timely manner, or keep their own servers up and running either...

They should with all the money they are getting.