Clone Wars Celebration bonus drops

So far I got 1 Aurra Sing shard off this event and around 100-150 shard shop currency. As a seasoned player, I don't need much from the featured 36 character pool - only Jango, Embo, Aurra and 3 unremarkable Jedi.
The design is disappointing, excitement is comparable to opening free daily bronzium packs (and as profitable). I didn't spend a single crystal for extra energy because of that.
Last bonus event - bounty hunter one - was, in comparison, an absolute blast. Putting it into corporate-understandable words: I spent a lot of crystals, some of which I actually bought on the spot. I 7* my Bossk by buying remaining shards from weekly shipments, geared him and made great progress with other bounty hunters.
Well done. I was happy about as a customer about both the event and effects of my investment.

This time not so much, this is the first "uneventful" weekend since September 2017 iirc. You can do much better than that. Especially with recent "there's some event happening every day" notion we're witnessing last month of so. Which again - is a great design and will hopefully last.

It almost feels like this "Road Ahead" exhausted CG so much, you just want to sleep ;)