Will the they give us the ability to level above 85?

Machinist
192 posts Member
edited November 2018
There are bosses that are up to level 89. You guys think the devs will give us the ability to level above level 85? Honestly, I hate that I'm just wasting exp points
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It used to be 80 as max level. Were you playing back then?

I have to guess you weren’t, as the credit crunch that followed the raise to 85 was horrendous.
  • Options
    Used to be level 60 actually, . .
  • Options
    At some point, they will. But expect Billiard of credit to reach max level without anything new to earn more Crédits....
  • Options
    Wow! I had no idea.

Been playing since May ‘16 and would be happy if they never increased the level cap again.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    3 years ago the lvl cap was 60, then 70, 80 and it's now 85
    Level 90 will come at some point, and it will be expensive in credits, but until they have something to offer along with the lvl cap raise, it won't happen
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    3 years ago the lvl cap was 60, then 70, 80 and it's now 85
    Level 90 will come at some point, and it will be expensive in credits, but until they have something to offer along with the lvl cap raise, it won't happen

Level 90 and a New tier for credit heist and we will be okay I hope. Maybe a New raid with good credit income as well ?
  • Options
    At this point raising the level cap is pointless. It doesn't do anything for the game.
  • Options
    Mousie wrote: »
    At this point raising the level cap is pointless. It doesn't do anything for the game.

It would increase GP for everyone, no doubt adding to stars in both TB with ease.
    I'm quite sure there would also be small stat increases, that would help with certain raids.
    And most importantly, it's something to do 😉
  • Options
    NasRegal wrote: »
    Mousie wrote: »

It would increase GP for everyone, no doubt adding to stars in both TB with ease.
    I'm quite sure there would also be small stat increases, that would help with certain raids.
    And most importantly, it's something to do 😉

TB will increase in difficulty exponentially to the level increase. Just like they add a new character to platoons with ease, increasing difficulty to match new player levels is as simple as recoding a few integers in a string.