Rebellions are built on hope. EST guild. Fully Heroic 187+Mil GP. Get those rewards you are missing.

Prev134
B_One
303 posts Member
edited August 2019
Join the Rebellion today
Eastern Time zone guild

Excellent guild for former leaders and officers.

Looking for a member that has a gp of 2.5 million plus with a decent roster

Dark Side TB 46*
Light Side TB 43*

Active Discord a must

Guild is made up of experienced heroic sith members. If interested or have any questions please join the following server

https://discord.gg/KWfGqVB
Post edited by B_One on

Replies

• ZFinnForTheWin
    49 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Are you ready to join a casual guild that crushes HSTR in just hours? We have tons of fun here (discord goes off the rails sometimes at night!!) but we know how to work as a team and reap all the rewards from our success. Just get your 600, participate in guild events (we don't stress over TW, not worth the drama and hassle some guilds make it) and be active on discord and you can build your roster quickly around here.
    We are currently at 24* GEODSTB, 47* DSTB and 45* LSTB.

Just look at the rewards we're raking in!!!
    Post edited by ZFinnForTheWin on
  • Hello to that special applicant!! Please join something special today in Rebellon Yavin!! We have an awesome discord server and a great team of veteran players
    Co lead
    Pyrothraxus
  • we have one last opening. get in before tw :-) gp now 128 mil
  • One opening available. Apply at the discord server above
  • Great guild to be a part of. Cool people, low stress, just having fun with a game while still performing at a high level.
    All raids Heroic and super chill. Come join us and help us grow.
  • Great group. You’d be silly not to at least reach out
  • We will have another opening right after tw. If interested. Please apply at the discord address above. We can hold your spot till tw is over. Thanks and the rebellion is looking forward to hearing from you
  • ZFinnForTheWin
    49 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Looking to get your roster fine tuned and be most productive? Looking for a laid back guild that still remembers how to have fun playing the game without having dictators for officers? Tired of the regiments from alliance guilds? Are you an officer but just want a break but still need Traya shards? Here's your chance to get into a well tuned and highly successful guild. We'll have one spot open after TW. Come join us!!
    Post edited by ZFinnForTheWin on
  • First off, this guild makes everything in the game stupid easy - bots to calculate TB, helpful reminders, and active members. Also, there aren't officers breathing down your neck to do this or do that because no one likes to be micromanaged. But if you need/want help, everyone in the guild is so well versed in the mechanics of the game to give great advice. Lastly, (and most importantly to me) these guys/gals are genuine people that actually make the game fun/easy. Joining = no brainer.
  • Been with this core of guys and gals for a long time. I'm busy (like everyone else I'm sure) and this guild makes this game a fun place to relax and have fun throughout the day. I was with another guild for a short while (I left briefly due to personal reasons) and although the other guild had good people too they constantly underachieved in TB and never did a HSTR Raid. This group does require a 600 minimum and participation, but is low stress, exactly what I needed which is why I am glad to be back with them. FYI in the short time I have been back I have already got 23 Traya shards! Looking forward to getting her unlocked. So if you are looking for a fun challenging guild join us today!
  • Hello the rebellion is here to help you defect from the empire! Yavin was developed to help you have fun at a high tier level . We farm All heroic raids on a daily basis!! You want Treya!! Come to us we have it!! We are extremely active on a relaxed level. We have pro players to help you understand to mechanics of all aspects of the game.
    Rebel leader
    Pyro 2.0
  • ThRealRandalf
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Ain't nothing more hip than a Randy Gandalf except this squad HERE!!! Take your talents to one of the high performing yet laid back teams in the SWGOH universe!! Goal is to get at least 150k GP and we intend to take you all on this great journey!! For those who need upgraded toons, we'll get you there quick and efficient!!! We are a fun, exciting group that puts others first and ourselves later, unless you're Tater...........🤪🤪🤪 so come on by and gives us a shot to blow your minds!! This is a highly experienced and knowledgeable group. You won't be disappointed!!
  • Possibly 2 new openings before Tb. Please apply at the above discord address. You won’t regret it
  • ZFinnForTheWin
    49 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    43* last DSTB and we have grown since then. Who needs GET for Hoda and Wampa shards? Who is willing to put in the work with an awesome laid back guild of very experienced and knowledgeable members? And Traya shards never hurt anyone huh? Do 600s, be active on discord and guild events and be ready to grow your rosters like never before. And who knows, you will actually have doing it!! Isn't that why we play this game? LSTB starts in 4 hrs so get your butt in here!!!!
  • And who's tired of the Empire already?
  • **** we fill up fast. Please feel free to follow the link to our discord recruit channel. We may have to cull some more after this TB.
  • Join the Rebellion today

Eastern Time zone guild

Excellent guild for former leaders and officers.

Looking for 2 members that has a gp of 2mil plus with a decent roster to replace 2 members

Dark Side TB 43*
    Light Side TB 42*

Active Discord a must as well as 600 and full particiation in TB

Guild is made up of experienced heroic sith members. If interested or have any questions please join the following server

https://discord.gg/KWfGqVB
  • Want Traya? Wanna enjoy the game again?
    We have simple rules here.
    Do your 600,
    Be active on discord- we have a post for daily activities for raids, guild events, etc. Easy peasy
    Be active in guild events and at least post a 0 in raids
    If this sounds like your kind of guild then we want you. We have the knowledge base to help you accelerate your rosters quickly while having fun.
  • we will hold your spot till the end of this tw if you are selected
  • Why join the Rebellion? Sick of playing with random guild mates that are just that? Random people dont care about anything except if you hit raid or have your 600. I've been with this same core for a little over a year now. It has changed this game from a mobile game to play in the spare time to getting on discord just to see how everyone else is that day. Oh btw we murk str
  • Have discord? Want to farm Traya and other raids in a relaxed atmosphere? Jump in our recruitment server we have a spot for you !
  • One last opening to fill. Join us today
  • So HSTR went down last night in 4 hours. And a lot of players never hit. Are you focused on growing your roster? Are you frustrated with the TW matchup **** and guilds who drive TW to the point of stressing everyone out? We rock TB and all the raids. Laid back guild with a lot of strong members who are very knowledgeable in the game and are willing to share to help you grow. If you're ready to have fun playing instead of being harassed by officers constantly then this is the guild for you. Just hit us up on our recruiting server and let's get the ball rolling. https://discord.gg/KWfGqVB
  • Great guild! I recently joined and they made me feel right at home. Great group of knowledgable and friendly members
  • Looking for a great place to grow your squads while having fun? Look no further than Rebelli0n Yavin! This is a new guild with a solid core of experienced players that have been together for the better part of 3 years. Meaning we know what makes the game enjoyable with minimal stress. Normally I haven’t enjoyed TW but yesterday was one of the best TW’s I’ve ever participated in. We worked as a group and pulled out a narrow victory for 3 Zetas and who doesn’t like Zetas?!? Join us today!
  • We have a spot for this TW please join we would love to have you in the rebellion
  • We have 1 opening due to a member not logging in for over a day. Join our recruiting server today and apply for the last guild you will ever need to join
  • All we ask for is 600 daily. Small price to pay for traya shards. We would be honored if you would join us
  • Looking for 1 before TB starts. 43* makes for a lot of goodies!!!