GMY taking 50 turns is flat out Imbalance in the extreme

DEATHCOYOTE
977 posts Member
edited November 2018
I understand shifting meta, but this is flagrant pendulum swinging to outrageous levels. How did GMY lose to Sidious when in this game he takes a hundred turns in a row and one shots left and right? I’m not saying he should be horrible, he should be strong but these game genie updates are positively insane.

Yes I’m exaggerating but honestly that little gymnastics booger taking back to back to back turns feels like 50 sometimes. In an entire fight it’s likely close to that number anyway. It’s pretty rediculous

Replies

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    GMY has to do that or the Jedi would not be able to kill anything and of course, would never be a meta. Revan is only meta because of GMY's existence and rework. GMY is the entire dps of any jedi team. So not only does he need to attack often, but he needs to hit hard.

And for assists, yeah, Revan calls him, Jolee, Bast, gk, Hoda, ezra... Even better under a Revan lead cause it means even more assists with him. And with each assist, he gains tm to just keep going.

Fracture Yoda and suddenly there is no dps. Kill him and suddenly there is no dps. Gotta love how reworks make characters insane :)
  • Gorem wrote: »
    GMY has to do that or the Jedi would not be able to kill anything and of course, would never be a meta. Revan is only meta because of GMY's existence and rework. GMY is the entire dps of any jedi team. So not only does he need to attack often, but he needs to hit hard.

And for assists, yeah, Revan calls him, Jolee, Bast, gk, Hoda, ezra... Even better under a Revan lead cause it means even more assists with him. And with each assist, he gains tm to just keep going.

Fracture Yoda and suddenly there is no dps. Kill him and suddenly there is no dps. Gotta love how reworks make characters insane :)

Couldn't have said it better! I loved his rework even though the one zeta that they added didn't even last a month. Hoped some of his leader abilities would have been a unique, that he doesn't have. Like not being able to inflict shock on him or something like that!