Missing rewards from HSTR?

Me and many people from my guild have already submitted tickets, but I wanted to make a thread to see if anyone else had the issue today.

We finished a heroic sith raid about 6 hours ago, within maybe 15 minutes of Territory Battle rewards payout, and as far as I can tell, nobody in the guild has received Sith raid rewards. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know if it possibly had to do with how close the raid ended compared to when the TB rewards were given out, but we have not experienced this problem before.

Again, we have each submitted tickets but I wanted to put it on the forums to see if anyone else has experienced this issue, possibly earlier today.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The correct place to discuss this is in Answers HQ to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>