First Order Rework?

komji15
534 posts Member
edited November 2018
Nov. 2017.
We had a marquee event of first order: FOSFTP w/ his ship, KRU w/ his ship.
And Jan. 2018.
We had additional marquee event of first order: FOE.

First Orders still have 8 units, which can’t make 2 full FO squads.

Why KOTOR? We need more FO & Resistance units. Well, sorry for fans of KOTOR. ( I mean.. KOTOR is fine!) But I feel gamemakers do not pay attention to Star wars movie anymore. Resistance and First Order, especially FO.. need more characters! I want them to pay more attention on movies. Jedi? Still very suck!! (I mean republic’s jedi except GMY GK... for example.. Mace!) Separatists are also suck...

Is there no chance to rework them? 😱

Replies

• Options
    Nope. No chance.
  • Options
    DadKev wrote: »
    Nope. No chance.

So sad...🤧
  • Options
    Episode 9 should add a few more characters once it comes out.
  • Options
    The time to rework republic and separatist toons was this month, and it appears that they are in favor of wasting this opportunity and appeasing a very small portion of the community with META defining characters and huge additions to the game from now non canon games older than half the people playing this game. I was excited for the triumvirate, bastilla, and revan, but I don’t care about anything else.
    Give us the praetorian guards and snoke, rework grievous and mace, and make more canon characters worth something
  • Options
    I wouldn’t sell them short on this month just yet, I’d be willing to bet they still sneak some TCW content in with the next update - due approximately midweek.

FO though... unless we get something from the Resistance TV show (and I haven’t seen any of that yet, so I am unfamiliar with what is potentially available), I wouldn’t really expect much until about this time next year as part of build up for the release of Ep.IX.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    First Order doesn't need a rework. Its still a pretty strong faction, with some powerful toons (aside from Phasma). They would benefit greatly with new additions (such as Snoke, Praetor Guard).
  • Options
    Bigger priorities then FO re-work:
    -There still arent enough Tuskens to make one team.. Sounds like a higher priority they have been there forever.
    -Still no seperatist capital ship, and their toons arent viable for arena nor do they have gear synergy(not talking bug ships)
    -There are a load of jedi that are useless and still missing adi mundi who was a council member with lots of screen time(movies and clone wars)
    -missing major Rebels(tv show) toons, like agent Callus(light or dark side), inquisitors and so on. (5 year anniversary is October)
    -missing major ships, no Y-wing yet, Tie Bomber and many more.

Resistance and FO will get toons when Ep 9 comes out and down the road if SW resistance gets picked up for multiple more seasons.
  • Options
    I don't think FO need a rework, they're already a pretty strong faction. They could benefit from adding a few new characters à la Bounty Hunters recently, which I'm sure will happen at some point.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    douubt we see a rework to such a new faction, but that more will be added with last movie or before im prety sure will happen. early on shards FO should be able to take rank 1 with good mods and setup, ontop of picking 2 of the better ships in game, u get good resource management ontop of it, i was rank 1 in ships for 4 months just for starting FO.
  • Options
    well, i think they just need bit buffing their stats.
    kylo is currently not-so-good, but his kit is very good actually. buffing some stats for him like his speed (to fit the fact that he's currently a SUPPORT, and not an attacker) and maybe get him bit more TM. something cool to fit with unstoppable perhaps - whenever hes taking damage, kylo will have 5% TM stacking for his next turn.. so if hes attacked 3 times and he have 1 dot, for example, after his skill he'll get 20% TM.
    i think that getting kylo to be faster somehow should be probably the only rework for FO.
    the other thing FO needs is a new support to replace FOO. foo is horrible defensively, and in offense hes a must, but weak. getting a new FO support with a unique that benefit the WHOLE squad would be amazing.
    Fo dont need a new lead, dont think they need a new attacker, and they have 2 of the best tanks in game.
    they need better supporting to fit with zKRU L.
    maybe snoke as anti-jedi even, with a passive dispel or buffing the whole FO team through his unique, and they are suddenly meta. some important pieces already there - OP L, strong tanks, strong attacker.
  • Options
    well gmy can 1 shot kru easy at g12, no additional items so im not sure how much "tank" he is in that sense LOL.
  • Options
    We need Snoke, Hux, and the 8 guards
  • Options
    First Order doesn't need a rework. I constantly see walls of FO in TW. If they were that bad, I wonder why they can perform so surprisingly well on defense?
  • Options
    We need more ewoks!
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Xceptional_Tr1bes
    17 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I don't think FO need a rework, they're already a pretty strong faction. They could benefit from adding a few new characters à la Bounty Hunters recently, which I'm sure will happen at some point.

This is really the only thing that needs to be said. Give them Snoke, that way each team has a valid leader (Snoke and Kylo UM). And then another support character like FOO. Hell, make Hux the support character. Then you have 2 solid A- or B+ teams.

For example, Kylo UM, Kylo, FOX, FOO, and FOSF/T as Team1. Team2 is Snoke, FOST, Phasma, FOT, and Hux (insert support character here).
    They saw that doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    - Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    I agree, First Order just needs some more characters. There are several options here: Snoke, Hux, Flametrooper, Riot Trooper, Praetroian Guard, BB-9E, etc.

It would also be pretty easy and logical to make a First Order Trooper faction, revitalizing Phasma’s role as a leader.
  • Options
    I agree, First Order just needs some more characters. There are several options here: Snoke, Hux, Flametrooper, Riot Trooper, Praetroian Guard, BB-9E, etc.

It would also be pretty easy and logical to make a First Order Trooper faction, revitalizing Phasma’s role as a leader.

Flame trooper and BB-9E would be awesome. Give the dark side droid options like R2 and BB-8. Praetorian guard could be to Snoke what death trooper is to Krennic as well.
    They saw that doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    - Winnie the Pooh