What does the blank mean?

Did I get the Carbanti or not? This only happens to Carbanti, multiple times in the past weeks. If not, please send to my account.

Also, when can the greyed out TW join button be fixed? I am sure it’s as complex as building a skyscraper. In some countries, they can build a skyscraper in 30 days and guarantee the quality, this button issue has been there for months.

WTTG8aO.png

Replies

• This has been happening every first sim of Tarkin Challenge for the last month. I have to look at my current stock before doing it to ensure I got something. If you tap the blank space it does show your current carbanti count
  • This has been happening every first sim of Tarkin Challenge for the last month. I have to look at my current stock before doing it to ensure I got something. If you tap the blank space it does show your current carbanti count

I did tab every time, no response every time, of course I would tab before I post here.
  • Have that happen to me for a lot of sims for a long, long time. There is something under there, but the engine is bugged somewhere.
    But you get your stuff. No worries there.
  • DarkISI wrote: »
    Have that happen to me for a lot of sims for a long, long time. There is something under there, but the engine is bugged somewhere.

Have you been able to tab and see Canbanti like the guy above you said? I can’t so don’t know how many even I did receive them.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Don't worry. It's merely a visual glitch. You got your carbs :) Can't help you with the number though. But you got the amount you were supposed to get.
  • I think it only happens when you get the max drop of 7. That was never intended to happen so the graphic for it was never programmed in ;)
  • Since it only happens on the first go and you control when it happens, look at your carbanti stockpile before, do the event, check the stockpile after. You will see what you were awarded by doing math.
  • Edward wrote: »
    DarkISI wrote: »
    Have that happen to me for a lot of sims for a long, long time. There is something under there, but the engine is bugged somewhere.

Have you been able to tab and see Canbanti like the guy above you said? I can’t so don’t know how many even I did receive them.

Tab or tap?
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    I think it only happens when you get the max drop of 7. That was never intended to happen so the graphic for it was never programmed in ;)

Not sure if joking or not but I've had 7 carbantis in a drop before and it showed.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Its just a display bug. I've had it happen to me plenty of times. Whenever it did, I would check the carbanti salvage I had in my inventory and saw an increase (between 3 to 5 whenever it happened to me).
  • Maybe you didn't tab hard enough?
  • It happens a lot, unfortunately, but I can confirm from experience that you get whatever the blank is.

When I was farming Holdo I needed two shards for her 6th star, multisimmed 6 tries, got a blank where her shards should have been. When I checked the main screen I had a notification in my Character list and, sure enough, she had 86/85 shards.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    more concerned with gold ball drop... 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, heck i'm getting more carbantis and with the raid removal...OMG Gold balls gotta be the worst bottleneck now
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    more concerned with gold ball drop... 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, heck i'm getting more carbantis and with the raid removal...OMG Gold balls gotta be the worst bottleneck now

I am reversed. I have 2000+ salvage golden eyes and 38 raid trophy golden eyes.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Its just a display bug. I've had it happen to me plenty of times. Whenever it did, I would check the carbanti salvage I had in my inventory and saw an increase (between 3 to 5 whenever it happened to me).

isn't it 3-7? :DDD
  • I like to stockpile Carbanti and Stun Gun, other gear easy to acquire in a short time,
    jQrknB8.jpg
  • Edward wrote: »
    DarkISI wrote: »

Never tried. Most of the time, it happens in Galactic War for me. There I simply see the shards in the shard store when they are converted to currency.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report any bugs and issues to Answers HQ.

From what I have seen you still get your parts, it's just a visual bug.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>