Dak Ralter Kit Idea

xna30cuifxia.png

Dak Ralter
Light Side, Support, Rebel

Focused Shot Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If the target was Empire, inflict ability block for 1 turn and this attack can’t be evaded.

Snowspeeder Barrage Special: Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict speed down for 2 turns. For each rebel ally, there is a 20% chance to also inflict offense down for 2 turns. (Cooldown 3)

I Feel I Can Take on the Whole Empire Myself Unique 1: Dak Ralter has +20% critical chance and critical damage for each Empire enemy. When he takes damage from an Empire enemy he recovers 20% of his max health and grants all allies 10% turn meter. He gains critical damage up for 2 turns when he attacks an Empire enemy.

Rebel Gunner Unique 2: While Dak Ralter is active, all Rebel allies have critical avoidance equal to their critical chance. When a unit is defeated, Rebel allies gain 30% turn meter, and speed up for 3 turns. ZETA: Rebel allies recover 5% health and protection when they score a critical hit. When a unit is defeated, Rebel allies gain 10% tenacity (stacking) until the end of the encounter.