Another day with no event.

what a bore, too many down time periods between events.

Replies

• And yet when they give us lots of events you still see people complaining the opposite... "Oh what's with all these events, I have a LIFE you know!"
  • It's likely one of the heist events. Probably Contraband Cargo or Smuggler's Run.
  • It's Contraband today - Smuggler's Run on Thursday...

It is a clear statement to all leaks: If you leaked any of our plans, we will skip the appropriate upgrade.
  • Yeah,they could have dropped a galactic bounties event for these 3 boring days but no, why would they now that many people have BH geared for Chewie?

• Gama_Fox wrote: »
    And yet when they give us lots of events you still see people complaining the opposite... "Oh what's with all these events, I have a LIFE you know!"

It's a game meant to be played... people who want to play should not be punished for a bunch of VOCAL "I'm too busy types"
  • I will say that I’ve always found the event schedule odd...some days there are 3-4 events, other days there are 0.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    I will say that I’ve always found the event schedule odd...some days there are 3-4 events, other days there are 0.

not sure what counts as an event anymore anyway...having a credit heist and an omega battle should not be "events" 2 events that last 15 seconds total to do both of them is not really an "event" (well to me anyway)

Just gotta hope future is filled with fun stuff to do :)