New legendary event idea

So, we always complain about not being able to get a legendary the first time it comes around because usually the requirements are difficult to get. While this idea will not solve that problem, it could potentially help.

What if, they start doing legendary events that have TWO characters or ships. Imagine, you are doing the legendary event against the Death Star and are trying to blow it up. Only to realize, that you now have to make a choice. Do you want the Falcon or Red 5?

You are the separatists in the clone wars and have to retreat because the Galactic Republic is in danger of defeating you. You must choose Dooku's ship(forgive me, I don't know the name of it) or the Souless One to split the forces and allow your escape.

Obviously there would be some controversy because you would only be able to get one of the two the first go around, but no one would have both and between the first and the second time the event rolls around, people could have "friendly discussions" about which one is better.

Overall I think this would be an easy way to have less characters required and still have all these amazing ships or characters, be more fair in the long term, and place more Choice into the players hands. If you're like me, I would choose the Falcon and the Soulless One. Someone may choose the opposite.

What do you think?