Hounds Tooth = Cargo Ship.

I don’t need to list reasons. There are at least five in this link alone. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hound's_Tooth/Legends

Do your research, make it part of Contraband Cargo Event and let’s all move on together as one in agreement.

Replies

• Options
    6jdy5wygf2yc.jpeg

Speaking of “doing research”
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe OP meant the rewards, it is missing there.
  • Options
    Is it possible your ht just didn’t make the star requirement,so you assumed its not included?
  • Options
    1fexvf9vc0zn.jpeg
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Maybe OP meant the rewards, it is missing there.

I can certainly agree with it should be in rewards. They added cargo tag later so it’s possible the shard rewards were over looked.
  • Options
    Hounds Tooth is in the required ships list for the event.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    It wasn't in the event initially because the event was finished before the ship came out

I don't think they change rewards very often, so we'll see if HT gets added. It'd be nice
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Hounds tooth not needed to beat final tier. Although it would allow you to auto it.

Ghost, Phantom, Falcon to start. Boba as reinforce is enough to beat it with RNG making you lose sometimmes. I maxxed Lando Falcon for a 5th and have noticed that it literally makes no difference in winning or losing.

Due to tarkins special your prob not going to use the 5th reinforce anyway... so you either win or lose depnding on your ghost phantom falcon boba.

Now newer players might not have those ships yet.

But to beat final tier my ships were.

Falcon g12 rey g 11 finn
    Fett G 12
    Phantom g8 sabine g 11 ezra g 8 chopper
    Ghost G8 hera G8Zanan g8 Zeb

So you should be able to beat it with that. I could not auto it.

I recently added max Lando falcon g12 lando g12 L3 and still cannot auto it the falcon made no difference.

You will live or die by Boba Fett and his special and taunt.

But yeah HT will be nice just click auto and move on
  • Options
    I recall them making it an option to use for event with the cargo tag. I think we can all speculate why it's not included as a possible reward.....hopefully that will change in future.
  • Options
    Look at all the new empire toons not included in the Assault battles rewards, and they have been out much longer than the HT. It also took quite a while to even get Gar and his bro to those rewards. Don't expect the rewards to change any time soon.
  • Options
    OOOHHH I JUST NEED MORE STARS MY BAD
  • Options
    Look at all the new empire toons not included in the Assault battles rewards, and they have been out much longer than the HT. It also took quite a while to even get Gar and his bro to those rewards. Don't expect the rewards to change any time soon.

Gar's bro REFUSES to drop on those...why...cause that's who I need lolz

RNGesus hates me
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Is it possible your ht just didn’t make the star requirement,so you assumed its not included?
    OOOHHH I JUST NEED MORE STARS MY BAD

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    You dont want HT anyway takes fun out of the event just sitting there lol’ing at all the puny ships...

You want to fight an honorable battle QAPLA
  • Options
    When you can clear the deadly tier with only Slave I and HT, yeah I'm sure that's not OP at all. "WAI"

Let's go into the bonus or mythic tier of any character-based assault Battle with 2/3's of a normal squad and see how it goes...