Hermit Luke Skywalker Kit Idea

Jedi, Tank
Basic: Teaching Strike: Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy and Inflict Damage over Time for 2 Turns. If the Target had no Buffs, Hermit Luke gains Defense Up for 2 Turns. If the Target Had No Debuffs then Inflict Daze for 2 Turns. These effects can't be Resisted. Damage: 4537-5147
Special 1: Old Jedi Teacher (Cooldown: 5) Dispel all Debuffs on Luke and Target ally and call them to assist on target enemy. If Rey (Jedi Training) is present, she is also called to assist. This attack can't be evaded.
Special 2: Force Projection (Cooldown: 15) Dispel all effects on Luke and gain Force Projection until this ability is used again. This ability starts on cooldown. Force Projection: Summon Force Projection which taunts (Can't be dispelled or Prevented). Can't Take Damage nd when this Force Projection Expires, then Hermit Luke Will Be Defeated, can't be revived, and all allies gain an effect based on their role or 3 turns: Tank: Foresight, Attacker: Speed Up, Support/Healer: Heal over Time.
Unique (ZETA): The Last Jedi: Luke is immune to stun, Damage over Time, and Expose. Whenever Luke resists one of these effects, reduce the cooldown of Force Projection by 1.

Replies

• I like the idea, but I don’t see any circumstance here under which Force Projection would ever expire. You say it lasts until used again. Wouldn’t the player just summon it once, and then never use it again even if they got through th cooldown again?
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Why must my ideas have flaws every time?

Look at it as feedback to help make your kit better. I think FalenXLacer brings up a good point that once you've used the force projection ability once, you won't have much of a reason to use it again. After the undispellable taunt is up, it's unlikely that he'll still be alive by the time the cool down resets. If he is still alive, then the ability will instantly defeat him and grant each of his allies a buff, which doesn't seem like a good trade-off imo.
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I agree that you should look at it as feedback. In that line, I have some feedback as well. For Force Projection and The Last Jedi, what exactly is there to level up? All ability's in this game can be leveled. I don't see anything in these ability's to be leveled thou (especially the unique). Something as simple as +50% Tenacity would give a number that can be changed. And what does the zeta exactly add? Not entirely clear.

I myself don't really like the idea of huge damage or death after the projection. I know that's what happened in the movie but that doesn't mean I would want it in the game. Thou this is a personal opinion so don't take it as feedback or criticism.
    Because of this, I myself am working on a Luke Skywalker (ep VIII) kit as well. Thou I like the name Hermit Luke Skywalker a lot more. I might use that one if you don't mind. Still glad to see this idea isn't dead yet.
    Post edited by Ichiraikou on
  • Hermit characters should not have any damage.