Do you think we should get the chance to replay special events?

Ok so I love the Jedi teams and the first major even I did was GMY almost 5/6 months ago I think it was and now when it goes live it doesn’t show up at all on my events. Just wondered if people would think it was a good idea to re-play these events? Not for any reward just for fun. As I said my first team was lumi, qui gon, mace, Jedi counciler & pol koon. But I have a bastila team too and would love to see them up against the GMY event, same with the EP event and the others, I think it would be a fun thing to do & wouldn’t have to be for rewards just pure fun.
Like CLS I got to the last tier when it was last active, I’d love to redo that one from the beginning again just to remember the storyline via the game, but at present I’ll get to do the last tier n it will disappear... that’s not really gonna be a fun event to do at this stage when it comes back, yeah I’ll get CLS but won’t have the fun of the whole journey again...

Anyone else have the same thoughts? Any developers or coders could change the code very simply so it wouldn’t even be that complex to adjust this late on in the game release.

Do you think we should get the chance to replay special events? 5 votes

Yes, it would be cool to try other teams for events we’ve already done
100%
CCyrilSKyJoe_CoolCt214476MykieDrageero 5 votes
No, it’s boring to re-do an event
0%

Replies

• Yes, it would be cool to try other teams for events we’ve already done
    They do already. It's called a mythic event.
  • Well, we have the Mythic Tier ones for Legendary events, though I do sometimes wish there were Mythics for Heroes Journey's, where they just explore more of the Journey. That'd be pretty cool
    Mythic doesn’t exists for CLS though, and I don’t think it does for reven or JTR ? Not sure on them two lol. I just think that they shouldn’t lock the events off once you’ve completed them...
  • The Mythic Events and ability to replay Legendary events came from the overwhelmingly positive reception of, and large numbers of requests to replay, Luke's Hero's Journey. CG has acknowledged that they've considered it.

I, and many, many others, think it would be a great addition.
    Ohh so they are reviewing it then, we’ll thats good to know! Cheers